No announcement yet.

How tough are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you ever see the episode of Seinfeld when Kramer is Taking Karate with all little kids and they all jump him at the end of the show in the Alley?
    A classic!
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666

Ummmm, I won't if I don't feel like it??

Is that OK with you...No?..Well OK then!!
      I would LOVE to sit and argue with you but I gotta go,.. I'll take a rain check!!

I got some fiesty toddlers to beat up!!!

Billus Maximus VI VI VI
      I knew you couldnt resist, expected nothing less.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

how come I don't see emoticons when I post anymore? where are they?
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Have you gone into your user cp/edit options, then go to the bottom and set it up for enhanced interface? If you are using quick reply try the advanced button.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV
            I knew you couldnt resist, expected nothing less.
            Just spreading the love..

In fact my kid is being a TOOL..and he's 11..hey, that makes him 2.1 five years olds..hmmm..let's see what happends...and his name is Vinny..another Dago..go figure..

Take Care man..

Bill
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
              Just spreading the love..

In fact my kid is being a TOOL..and he's 11..hey, that makes him 2.1 five years olds..hmmm..let's see what happends...and his name is Vinny..another Dago..go figure..

Take Care man..

Bill
              Yeah I was Vinny till I was about 16, then I "matured" to Vince. I was born in 72 so growing up I was always called Vinny Barbarino. Grew up in West Texas, so there weren't any other Vinny's around. My full name though is Guillermo Vincent, or as translated to English, William Vincent.

Comment

Nice Vince..Yes, Vinny's name is Vincent John Zurlo...I wanted to go with "Price" for his middle name..but the wife didn't like that..she's Sicialian/Romanian.....We both call him Vincent when we're mad

My name is William or "Guillermo" Zurlo and I grew up at and went to St Rocco's ..which is a Little Italy part of Cleveland..an all Italian Parish..I'm 100% "Celebrese"..

When I was 6 ..I had to endure.."Billy don't be a hero"..man I HATE that song!!

When Welcome Back Kotter came out..I had Vinny Barberino hair..So, I got that too!!

Well, it could've been worse I guess..

C'ya later Vince..The family is beckoning me..

Bill Z
                Last edited by horns666; 03-31-2006, 03:39 PM.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                  How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my 2 Chihuahua's!!!
                  me too. taste like chicken

Comment

I posted this on another forum and everyone either didn't understand it or thought I was a sicko. I actually got a PM from someone telling me that I was a sick individual, lol.

At risk of sounding like a sick individual, I think I could eliminate 20 of them if they charged all at once. If If I was in shape, I think I could eliminate many more.

Comment

Instead of kids, why not pick elderly people? If they're not totally senile, they might try something clever... beat you with canes, throw their dirty Depends at you, get smashed by a walker...

Oh, and you couldn't grab any of their weapons either. lmao

For fun, use a sword or machine gun to defend yourself!
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

It's a shame this didn't stay at the "other" forum.
                        "POOP"

Comment

well i must say at age 5 kids can be strong they kick good an punch good.. and they move quick.. i have a 6 year old now and a 11year old , and my 6 year old had a bunch fo school kids over all girls also... that was rough.. i was ready for a vacation after all them little kids running around...

never under estimate the power of kids when they in a group....lol

good question though..

Comment

o.k. lets change this slightly...instead of 50 five year old kids, 50 old aged pensioners who are allowed their walking sticks, zimmer frames and wheelchairs to use as weapons in the cage.......would your chances of victory improve??
                            yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Working...
                            X