How tough are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How tough are you?

I saw this on another Forum I go to, thoought it was kinda funny. I think it depends if they organize or not. 1 on 1 probably could take out 50 or so, before exhaustion. If they charged me at once, who knows a dozen maybe?

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
    - You are not allowed to touch a wall.
    - When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
    - I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
    - The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
    - There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
    * The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

All of them.... 5 yr olds are small and weak...

Comment

How tough am I ...wha?

5 year old kids..who?

Throw 'em some Ice Cream...no need to spank 'em..

This is stupid..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Then dont reply
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Poundin on five year olds is going to land your ass in jail, then you'll get your ass sued off, , make it skinny midgets who've signed releases and I'll give it a shot
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer
            Poundin on five year olds is going to land your ass in jail, then you'll get your ass sued off, , make it skinny midgets who've signed releases and I'll give it a shot

Screw that, how about Chihuahuas.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV
              Then PETA will be on your ass.
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my 2 Chihuahua's!!!
                Lets make it midget nazi's.

Comment

I weigh 112 pounds, a 5 years old has all his chances with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                    How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my 2 Chihuahua's!!!
                    Lets make it midget nazi's.
                    Can we make them Midget Nazis with glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                      Throw 'em some Ice Cream...no need to spank 'em..
                      So, true.
                      Show them ice cream they will forget all about anything else.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Screw that, the five year olds would kick your ass if they did it right. While you're knockin' two out, forty eight more are kicking you in the ball and pulling your hair out.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

My 4 yr. old daughter punched me in the nads this morning. Seriously. By accident, I mean. I was having a conversation with someone else, and she was giving me the usual light kid-hits at her height, just trying to get my attention. One poorly placed hit in the wrong spot and I was saying hello to a higher octave for the next few minutes. :lol

Now imagine 50 five year olds actually trying to do that on purpose. Unless you were wearing a cup, you'd go probably down faster than you think.

Comment

Doh! Nevermind. I just re-read, and a cup is mentioned. :lol

Comment

Then dont reply

Ummmm, I won't if I don't feel like it??

Is that OK with you...No?..Well OK then!!

I would LOVE to sit and argue with you but I gotta go,.. I'll take a rain check!!

I got some fiesty toddlers to beat up!!!

Billus Maximus VI VI VI
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X