NoFx: any fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoFx: any fans?

I'm listening to a song from their newest album and I'm thinking 'Damn, they still sound the same, and they still kick butt'. So anyone else here a lot into Punk too?

NoFx: any fans?

ermmm no.....

(only teazin ya!)
    yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

It's ok, you're English, I'm French, you HAD to do it.

Comment

2 heebs and a bean. No never heard of them please expound
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

They are a Punk Band that started back in 1983. They are pretty cool. I enjoy them.

Comment

I know two songs.. "linoleum" and "don't call me white".. I can only listen to this kind of music if I'm in a really really good mood otherwise I can't stand it.
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Comment

Gavin on here likes them I know that - Dont hold it against him though!!!!!

Comment

... So what, on the whole board, only about 4 people like NoFx?
                  Jacksons + Punk = no no

Comment

they have some pretty good tunes, I'm more of The Ramones and The Misfits fan tho.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                      they have some pretty good tunes, I'm more of The Ramones and The Misfits fan tho.
                      ....and Sex Pistols too!!
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

yeah, Pistols were cool as hell

I'm suprised that there aren't much discussion about punk in this board altho it's full of thrash fans and well without punk there wouldn't be thrash.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

also punk artists influenced tons of 80's glam bands whos fans we have here

Motley Crue, Guns'n'Roses, LA Guns, Poision, Pretty Boy FLoyd, Faster Pussycat etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                            also punk artists influenced tons of 80's glam bands whos fan we have here

Motley Crue, Guns'n'Roses, LA Guns, Poision, Pretty Boy FLoyd, Faster Pussycat etc.
                            I guess Donnie just hasn't seen this thread yet!
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

NOFX is an awesome band.

and if you wanna hear their virtuosity (Fat Mike would kill me for saying this), but some of their stuff on War On Errorism contains some of the scariest bass playing this side of punk.

him, and Matt Freeman of Rancid. awesome awesome bass players in the realm of punk.

Comment

Working...
                              X