Pete (Twisteramps) & Mothra Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete (Twisteramps) & Mothra Stewart

I took the fam to Tulsa this weekend, and the wife and I got a very rare night out without the kiddos (thanks Mom!).
    Thanks to Pete and his band, we had one fucking killer night out!
    I know that everyone here has heard some of Petes clips, but I'll tell ya, he is truly one extremely talented musician! That also goes for Jay (percussionist/vocalist), and Kenny (keyboards and the best bass I've heard without strings!) Absolutely the best 3 piece band I've heard in a long time. If anyone gets a chance, go check 'em out! Pete, thanks again for an awesome evening, and we'll see you again soon! (and sorry if any of these pics embarrass you )

Here's my beautiful wife, and a perfect example of me not knowing exactly why she stays with me!!

....and here's a pic of Pete and I when my wife caught me flirting with him. ....man he's just so damn cute I couldn't resist......

Seriously, Pete, Jay, and Kenny, thanks again bros, it was a kick ass night! You guys rock!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Whats embarrassing about those pics? He's playing an esp?

Comment

dammit, I meant to catch em next time they played, I got on the boards a day too late though. I coulda met Mark too. Oh well, maybe next time.
      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Was great meeting Mark and his wife. I wished I played a little better on the first set, but my ass was CHOKED on fog. The sound guy at the venue thought he'd fog us up, which looked cool... but nearly all of it covered me. it was a real spinal tap moment. Then my wireless started cutting in and out... ended up using a cable for the 2nd and 3rd sets, and it was much better then.

It's pretty neat getting to know people on the boards, but you never can tell if someone's quite the same in real life. Mark is the same cool dude in person he is here. I wish we would have had a chance to sit down and play guitars, since I saw him goof around a bit on some of the axes I took to the gig. even unplugged I could tell Mark's an excellent player.

Next time you come down Mark, you're more than welcome to sit in with the guys for a bit if you'd like. I think that would be fun as hell. Thanks again for coming out!

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by quadperson
          dammit, I meant to catch em next time they played, I got on the boards a day too late though. I coulda met Mark too. Oh well, maybe next time.
          We're playing there again on the 28th of April - c'mon out!

Pete

Comment

lol pete looks like your having a sneeky grope there!!!great stage layout there

Comment

It looks like a fun night was had by all.

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
                lol pete looks like your having a sneeky grope there!!!great stage layout there
                I had beer cups under my shirt.....they were supposed to look like boobs! I think they shifted a little!
                Man, it was a good time for sure. Pete, I'll definitely take you up on the jam next go around!

Comment

LOL that ok then mate how could any man resist beer cups under a shirt
                  looks like you all had a great time. fit looking bird in the last photo

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
                    fit looking bird in the last photo
                    She was bent over for a pool shot right by where Mark and I were sitting... we grew silent for a moment or two. I don't think she was wearing underwear. Didn't feel like it anyways.

Pete

Comment

Nice pics. It looked like a good time. I wish you guys were closer. I could use a good time.
                      Mark, your wife is a looker bro. Nice job. You must have a nice car. All the hotties like guys with nice cars.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                        Nice pics. It looked like a good time. I wish you guys were closer. I could use a good time.
                        Mark, your wife is a looker bro. Nice job. You must have a nice car. All the hotties like guys with nice cars.

No John, it's not the car. I just have a very very big..................

HEART!

Comment

I thought you were going to say 'bank balance'
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Damn Pete...I've seen several pictures of you over the years on the boards and I never knew you had teef :ROTF:

First picture of a smile?
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps
                              She was bent over for a pool shot right by where Mark and I were sitting... we grew silent for a moment or two. I don't think she was wearing underwear. Didn't feel like it anyways.

Pete
                              LOL you know i could tell she was a good girl just by seing that photo-i bet you cant wait to play there again

Comment

Working...
                              X