Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know what SUCKS?!?!?

mayonnaise
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Now just how would you make egg salad without mayonnaise?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

or a Tuna Salad?

Comment

I like mayo, but I hate that sweetened stuff like Miracle Whip.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
          Now just how would you make egg salad without mayonnaise?
          that thing is even worse

eggs
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Egg salad rules and mayo is like lube for the bowels!
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
              mayonnaise
              Maybe in your neck of the woods...

Out here, stick with Best Foods / Hellman's and you can you wrong. It's like one of the 4 main food groups

Comment

i like mayonnaise with tuna salad, but i dont like it when they put a bunch on your burgers at wendys and burger king places like that...

Comment

I hate all those creamy sauces and whatnot.
                  Mayo, (sour)cream sauces, sour cream+ketchup sauce, all the shit with eggs, milk soups, 99% of salats with sour cream etc.

yuk!

and macaronies mixed with one of those

it tastes like somone is expectorates into my mouth

I like hot sauces, chili, BBQ sauces, salsa, asian sauces etc. on my food not saliva

Comment

He is just enamored with the "Sucking" Grem. He can't be serious for all the above reasons. Mayo can lube most anything. It's a staple. Tartar for now.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                      mayonnaise
                      I have hated Mayo since I was a kid, I despise it. However, I live in Mayoville USA, New Orleans. I swear, people will slather that shit on ice cream down here...it is revolting. My GF will eat French Fries with mayo, I can't watch her do it.....

Like Roland of Gilead said, I would prefer a condiment that didn't resemble cum so much.

Mike
                      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I fuckin LOVE mayo. I put it on everything: hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken burgers, fries...
                        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Mike, you must REALLY hate the mayo in the squeeze bottles then!

I actually dig mixing mayo with salsa! You have to do just enough for the moment's use though, it doesn't keep well.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire
                            I fuckin LOVE mayo. I put it on everything: hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken burgers, fries...
                            Same here!
                            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Mayonaise on french fries is very common around here, it's like our national dish

Comment

Working...
                              X