No announcement yet.

Ya know what SUCKS?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mayonaise you get at McDonald restaurants in Belgium is the worst ever.. but at least it's free

I'm not a big mayo fan anyway..
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

"Mayonaise on french fries is very common around here, it's like our national dish"
      duh! i do not know one single person who doesn't like mayo

btw, E, i like em both....mayo, and the hot stuff. i used to hate asian food, until i joined my band (diehard asian freaks as far as food is concerned )....i've joined the hot side since then

Comment

Fragle, I'm a HUGE fan of Asian food, it's very healthy and rich of different meats, fruits and vegetables.

That being said, I'm like a 12 year old princess
        almost nothing is good for, I got to have only the best things.
        Most of the foods make me puke (all the creamy thing as I said before, junk food, cheap school food, fabriacates etc.) Even pork and chicken does't do much for me anymore.
        I like expensive and exotic foods.
        Hot asian or mexican foods, sea foods, delicacy beefs etc.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm with you Endrik...I love Asian food. I could eat it 7 days a week...Sashimi for lunch, Thai for dinner...etc.

Sometimes I can eat stuff that I know has some Mayo in it, like certain salad dressings, as long as I can't taste the Mayo as the predominant flavor. However, I prefer non-creamy salad dressings.

Mayo on a hot dog should be a crime punishable by flagellation...it is even worse than Ketchup on a hot dog.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I must agree. Mayonnaise is yucky.

Comment

Mike, there are some film directors who agree with us.

"Undercover Brother" where the black dude with huge fro tries to fit in with the white (trash) folks.
              The other agent says to him: "If you're going to fit in to the white America, then you're gonna have to learn to like mayonnaise"
              There were some pretty disturbing scenes about eating mayonnaise

"The Whole Nine Yards" was basically anti-mayo movie.
              When Jimmy, Oz and Frankie were in that Canadian dining place they ordered burgers and bitched about the mayonnaise.
              Jimmy said to the waiter "I'm goin to keep the coke and the fries but I'm gonna send this burger back. And if you put any mayonnaise on it, I'm gonna come over to your house, I'll chop your legs off, set fire to your house, and watch as you drag your bloody stumps out of the door."

Jimmy: "Every red-blooded American knows that the only condiment that you are even supposed to put on a hamburger is ketchup!!! Or maybe some of that "special sauce" you like so much here in Canada wich I think has a little bit of mayonnaise in it too!!! But I swear to God when they start slapping that mayonnaise on there I could kill somobody"

Jimmy sais to Oz "I'm telling you this like a friend because if you scrw this up, I would hate to... I would really hate to have to kill you. I would hate it more than mayonnaise. You know how much I hate mayonnaise" :ROTF:
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik

I like expensive and exotic foods.
                Hot asian or mexican foods, sea foods, delicacy beefs etc.
                There's a comment I thought I would never see...
                The words expensive and Mexican food used in the same context.
                :ROTF:
                The stuff is dirt cheap here in AZ.
                And actualy, the more expensive it is, the worse it tastes.
                Beware of "authentic" Mexican food... they don't call it "mystery meat" for nothing.
                -Rick

Comment

Monday morning sucks Endbat. Unless you're feeling like I do, and have the view I have-lol
                  Mayo is something you have to really be in the mood for if you ask me.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone
                    There's a comment I thought I would never see...
                    The words expensive and Mexican food used in the same context.
                    :ROTF:
                    The stuff is dirt cheap here in AZ.
                    And actualy, the more expensive it is, the worst it tastes.
                    Beware of "authentic" Mexican food... they don't call it "mystery meat" for nothing.
                    it's pretty expensive and GOOD here, but maybe it's not the REAL mexican food

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                      mayonnaise
                      Yes, yes, it does suck!! Mustard for me, please!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                        Monday morning sucks Endbat. Unless you're feeling like I do, and have the view I have-lol
                        Mayo is something you have to really be in the mood for if you ask me.
                        yeah Monday sucks, I usually sleep (making up for the Friday,Saturday and Sunday) and miss the school

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                          Yes, yes, it does suck!! Mustard for me, please!
                          mustard is great if it is VERY VERY strong IMO

I hate sweet/light mustard but I hate light horseradish even more

Comment

Ranch salad dressing, instead of mayo for sandwiches, for potato salad, macaroni salad etc. use sour cream, I can't handle mayo, Miracle Whip is good on turkey sandwiches, but thats about it. I gotta go eat lunch now
                            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

mayo and tuna on toast mmmmmmm

Comment

Hey, it's cool! Those who don't like mayo, good, you won't cause a shortage! Those who do, keep eating it because we can't have Hellman's go out of business, y'know!

The thing I miss most about Cali is Authentic Mexican food! Not at dog taco level, but there's a bitchin taco stand on Lincoln in Santa Monica, La Playita. It's primitive, like an old snowball stand or something. No indoor eating, benches outside, but the best $2.25 burritos and $1.25 tacos you'd ever want. A burrito is about 24 oz. and one will stuff you. I can eat a lot and for $3.00 (burrito and a can of soda) I'd leave stuffed! Anything you want extra on it, sour cream, guacamole, all that's free. You get pickled carrots, peppers, radishes, etc pickled in jalapeno juice as a coniment/side too. The price includes the tax too! So $3.00 is it.

And right across the street is Star of Siam Thai restaurant, if you want Thai. You can eat lunch there for about $5.00 too, dinner about $8.00.
                                We have decent Mexican places here, and a couple of Thai places, but they change the recipes to suit the Southern tastes. I like it the way it's supposed to be.

But I digress...
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X