No announcement yet.

Ya know what SUCKS?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I hate pretty much all condiments that aren't spicy.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

So I think I win...
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
        but there's a bitchin taco stand on Lincoln in Santa Monica, La Playita. It's primitive, like an old snowball stand or something. No indoor eating, benches outside, but the best $2.25 burritos and $1.25 tacos you'd ever want. A burrito is about 24 oz. and one will stuff you. I can eat a lot and for $3.00 (burrito and a can of soda) I'd leave stuffed! Anything you want extra on it, sour cream, guacamole, all that's free. You get pickled carrots, peppers, radishes, etc pickled in jalapeno juice as a coniment/side too. The price includes the tax too! So $3.00 is it.
        The Citysearch® Guide. Restaurants, bars, night clubs, hotels, shops, spas, events, attractions, yellow page listings and more. Find reviews, recommendations, directions and information on all the latest venues and businesses in your area.

Will check it out next time I'm on the west si - eed!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
          mustard is great if it is VERY VERY strong IMO

I hate sweet/light mustard but I hate light horseradish even more
          I love horseradish, one of my favorite things. Its great when you take a grater and grate it fresh onto Prime Rib.

Have you ever had Mister Mustard, Endrik? Probably not sold in Estonia!! However, it will blow your face off, it has quite a good bit of Horseradish. You would like it.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

mayo- the bukkake of the culinary challenged....

Comment

mayonaise..

special sauce...

Bukakke...

...:ROTF:
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

my grandmother made the best horeradish I've ever tasted, it was so fucking strong that it felt like your nose was in flames.

mayo and bukkake.... that's a good one :ROTF:
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

yep a good bukkake is a fun thing for all males to see and be involved in
                  lol

Comment

"it was so fucking strong that it felt like your nose was in flames. "

man....i hear ya. when i was on tour, one day i was just sitting in the bus, drinking beer and watching a movie, when my other guitar player came up to me with a glass of....something some vegetables anyways. "try this" was all he said....well, being my usual drunk self i did what he said....
                    .....since that day i'm not as sensitive to hot food, i SWEAR. kinda seems like it burned half of my tongue man, i though i was on FIRE. and as all of you guys who are into hot stuff know, drinking water does NOT help. neither does beer thank god i had some chocolate on the table...
                    i still don't have any idea what i ate back then (we were in italy at that time btw, so i couldn't read the label), but i've tried lotsa stuff trying to get that feeling back

ps: "You have included 5 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. "
                    MY ASS.....where's the goddamn STFU pic when you need it...

Comment

you should try my grandmother's horseradish, it comes right out of your nose like a lemonade
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Usually burning sensations from foods are in oils on your tongue. Water won't wash 'em away; try milk.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Helmanns
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                          X