blackmail or harassment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackmail or harassment...

Which would you say is worse? Not like to have done to you, but say you were in an argument and those were the two arguments.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

I'd rather be harassed. I would prefer to blackmail.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Blackmail. Usually gets what I want

Comment

Harassment. There I just have to beat their ass so they leave me alone.

Blackmailers you have to kill...
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hmm... so if you harassed someone and then they blackmailed you, would blackmail sound worse?
          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

If I'm the" doer", I would chose blackmail. It pays better. And usually the "Point" of the blackmail is something the "doee" wil keep paying to keep it quiet. If you harrass someone all they gots to do is call the cops. Now "Stalking" is a whole new ballgame.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
              Hmm... so if you harassed someone and then they blackmailed you, would blackmail sound worse?
              Tit for tat. It depends on who has more to lose.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I don't have these problems..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Id say blackmail. Cos harassment is something nasty happening to you on a regular basis. Blackmail is someone else calling the shots and the options are either 1) shitty things happening or 2) worse things happening, e.g. paying lots of money every month to a amateur cameraman or letting the public find you that you, as a respected politician, killed a horse with a hammer for shits and giggles.

James

Comment

Why are you people harassing black males? LOL
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X