Musicians Friend going downhill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicians Friend going downhill?

I have been looking for a harmonizer plugin for a while now. I noticed one of MF, but there was no specs or requirements listed for it. I contacted their customer support and asked about. I was very specific with what I wanted to use it with, Acid Pro or Home Studio.

Dude said he couldn't find any info on it and had no idea about it... Ok, no problem. I did a little searching and I couldn't find anything on it either. This was back in January. Early March I asked them about it again, and again I was very specific with the programs I intended on using it with.

Dude told me that it was a stand alone app and would work with my software. Ok cool, I buy the fucking thing after several months of looking for an app like it.

I finally get it yesterday and what did I find? Not a stand alone app at all, but a plugin that requires a VS8F-3 expansion board and compatible VS digital workstation... Specific to Roland it appears.

So now I'm looking for a harmonizer plugin again that won't break the bank... Anyone know of a good one?
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!
Working...
X