Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Great Record... TNT

TNT's TELL NO TALES

I have owned it since it first came out.
    Outstanding.
    Ronnie LeTektro absolutely flies. IMHO.. he has the fastest pick hand in metal. Great songs, absolutely sick vocals and ripping great sounding shredding guitar.
    BTW... Wayniac sounds alot like Ronnie or....Visa Versa.

This record still stands up.

You know what though John, I love Le Tekro as much as the next guy, but that fast pick of his actually flies along the low e, and A strings more than
    the scalar runs they sound like. I got to hang with Tony Harnell a few times in New York. it's a great album, and Ronni's tone is pretty processed but it's big as fukk!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

get the new cd, it smokes. "All the way from the sun" is the name. Kick ass songs and Harnell sounds better then ever.Ronnie still has it.

Comment

MY RELIGION album wich was released a couple of years ago is pretty damn good too
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

John - I agree - I've been a HUGE fan of his since back in the day - cool riffs, great vocal range.
          Thanks for the compliment on the right hand.
          The key to those runs is to let the pick hand and left hand get a hair out of synch, so you are double picking some notes and not others... otherwise you are doing Paul Gilbert stuff !

Comment

..John I have TWO cds for you man..I KNOW you'd dig this stuff...right up yer alley bro..two of them with Maqnus Karlsson..of Last Tribe, Midnight Sun..

Starbreaker w/ Tony Harnell and Magnus!!!

Tony O'Hare w / Magnus...on (frontiers) records

ANOTHER great band is ARK with Jorne Lande and Tore Otsby...who very much sounds like Ronnie Le Tekro!!

The two last TNT releases were pretty good.."all the my to the top" and "my religion"!!

Give that a try!!!!!

My favorite TNT will always be realized fantasies...just a little hard to find!!!..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That Starbreaker cd didnt leave my deck for a month, love that cd!

Comment

Working...
              X