My Book... is at the publisher!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tetsuo
    I may be just a lil slow... When you say online bookstores it is still being printed it isn't only available in PDF right? I hope it is available in printed format. I have a hard time reading e-books That being said if it is an e-book I will still read it.
    Tetsuo - It will be in print, and it will also be available in eBook format. I too have a hard time reading books on my computer. In fact, writing a book on a computer is a major pain. It's a lot like painting a large-scale painting through a hole in an even larger piece of paper. You can only see that "hole" of the book that the screen shows you - really hard to see the thing as a whole! Just have to keep reading it... over and over and over and over and over and omg!!! You know what that's like, playing guitar, writining songs, recording, being in a band and playing the same songs over and over.... but for some strange reason it's all worth it. lol

Charvelguy - Maybe you could just stick them together in a groovy layout and scan them, then make the book out of the scanned images! That might be a very interesting book! You could call it "A Life in Stickies" or something. Watch, a book like that will come out in the next few years - if it does, somebody better be givin' props!!

Comment

i think " a life in stickies" should be an album by pelvic meatloaf. just sayin is all.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

"a life in goo"..

yeah, that's my book!:ROTF:

I'll make it a pop-up book for the kiddies..:ROTF:

Sexual Ed ..by Bill Z Boing!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Congratulations Annah! be sure to let us know exactly when it hits the streets. Sounds like interesting and educational reading.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Kickass, congrats. I wanna write a book one day, but I'm only 22...nothing's happened yet worth writing about

Comment

Irf..your only 22...Mink ya..I'm almost twice yer age...

Hell, that's despressing!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                Irf..your only 22...Mink ya..I'm almost twice yer age...

Hell, that's despressing!
                No worries Bill, ya still kick ass

Besides, age is just a number that dosen't matter unless she's under 18

Comment

Working...
                X