No announcement yet.

Post count cutbacks during last update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna get rid of your you have no life status and give you an official I love moobs title
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Actually Joe you had over 19K, as did I.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i could see where some would be peeved,,,,,,but mine is not nowhere near high enough to even bitch about ....carry on
        MOSH ON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
          Actually Joe you had over 19K, as did I.
          Did I? Wow, I haven't been paying attention to it much lately then!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
            I'm gonna get rid of your you have no life status and give you an official I love moobs title
            Okay! :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by kremit
              hmmm.....nope....it just won't let me post a reply in there
              There are no replies allowed on the Classifieds threads anymore. You're to reply by PM or email to the person who posted the ad. Seems we used our lifetime supply of "if it only had a Floyd..."

Don't feel too bad, I lost about 2,200 posts too. If that was the most recent backup, I'd say backup more often! On the other hand, how much space does it take to backup this whole board?
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                ...how much space does it take to backup this whole board?
                It just struck me, how much space would it take to back up Joe's and Newc's posts alone?
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Or mine
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That was an intended tease and it worked
                    Henrik

Comment

Here's another one. Back this up!

Comment

Every post that was on the old board is here...I updated all the counters, so if you had posts that were deleted, it will reflect that.

Comment

As long as I have access to the whole board, I couldn't give a crap what my post count is. Some days, wading through the 20 to 30 "rack up my count" posts by some members is a pain in the ass. I say, make a "look at me" thread in the "other" section for deposits of postarrhea.
                          Last edited by Flametop; 04-04-2006, 09:56 PM.
                          The Buzzard does not fear
                          The man in riot gear
                          Harvest a skull of stone
                          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

In severe cases, you could use the Buddy / Ignore list available in the User CP. Use it to filter out posts from members you consider pain-in-the-ass candidates or full blown rack-up-my-count members
                            Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                              There are no replies allowed on the Classifieds threads anymore. You're to reply by PM or email to the person who posted the ad. Seems we used our lifetime supply of "if it only had a Floyd..."

Don't feel too bad, I lost about 2,200 posts too. If that was the most recent backup, I'd say backup more often! On the other hand, how much space does it take to backup this whole board?

Holy god I feel like a noob !!!!

Thanks for the heads up - been a few months since I re-read the rules !

Comment

I lost hundreds of posts in my post count and for the last few days my post count hasn't changed and I have been typing like frikkin crazy. I really wanted to hit 10,000 but I guess it will never happen.

Hmm... my post count just went up 1. I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X