Only Hell Remains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Hell Remains...

My bands playing with the New York band Only Hell Remains and Massacre On Broadway (an English band). Looking forward to it.
    Its in a tiny bar, and will be hardcoretastic!!!

My bands not really hardcore (http://www.myspace.com/questionedbytheory) we're more melodic death/thrash, but still, should be a good gig.

We've got some bigger gigs lined up too but Ill wait till these are 100% confirmed before saying anything ***cough*** Hatesphere ***cough***

James

Wow! HateSpere is our country's best live band. That's awsome if this comes through, Mr. White! Best of luck!
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks my friend.
      They're virtually unknown over here but the people that I know that saw them with Chimaira said that they blew Chimaira out of the water. Im really getting into them.

James

Comment

Very sorry, I'm not familiar with that band, but it sounds like you might have some great stuff lined up. Best of luck to you and your band!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr White
          they blew Chimaira out of the water.
          That shouldn't take much!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We're not used to having metal bands that becomes "big", but HateSphere could do it. Of course, we had (have) Invocator but they never made it "big" dispite their obvious talents.
            Henrik

Comment

Ive heard *of* Invocator...

Bad news - Only Hell Remains have cancelled all their UK dates apart from the Anthrax support gigs (like 2 nights).
              Its bullshit, but ah well!

James

Comment

Wankers

Comment

Originally posted by Mr White
                  Wankers
                  OHR or us?

Sorry to hear that. So the bar job is cancelled?
                  Henrik

Comment

Haha who knows man I was wasted!!!!

Yeah we had to cancel the OHR gig

Comment

"HateSpere is our country's best live band"
                      maaaan.....illdisposed. period. those guys rule. funny as hell, with a very twisted humor i might add, plus they're drinking like there's no tomorrow. PLUS their shit kicks ass.

"Of course, we had (have) Invocator but they never made it "big" dispite their obvious talents."
                      i guess that's because their last few records are kinda....lame weave the apocalypse is GREAT, tho...i'm still getting lotsa ideas by listening to that stuff.

Comment

Hehe, sounds like you know illdisposed very well. I'd call it a draw. They are both very good and energetic live. I sometimes even get scared haha.

Yeah, Weave album was special. They often pulled a funny stunt playing live those days: Perle (the very young and fat G-player) was fed a monster triple burger by a roadie during the most insane riffing and soloing on stage. That was hilarious and Perle just ate and shredded no problem! Love these guys
                        Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                          Hehe, sounds like you know illdisposed very well. I'd call it a draw. They are both very good and energetic live. I sometimes even get scared haha.

Yeah, Weave album was special. They often pulled a funny stunt playing live those days: Perle (the very young and fat G-player) was fed a monster triple burger by a roadie during the most insane riffing and soloing on stage. That was hilarious and Perle just ate and shredded no problem! Love these guys
                          yep, my band was on tour with illdisposed. it definitely was a lot of fun. i think it's a shame that they kicked out lasse (former rhythm guitar player), i thought he was the coolest out of the bunch. however, they do have a point when talking about his sloppy playing but then again, except for their drummer every one of them played at least one gig without being able to walk at ALL :ROTF: it was funny, we had 2 bottles of hard liquor on the rider...because the very first show was a complete mess due to those two bottles, the tour manager always tried to hide them until after the shows were done

as for your invocator remark, goddamit, that sounds funny :ROTF:

Comment

Haha great info, Fragle. Nice to hear band stories from someone who has actually participated!
                            Henrik

Comment

man, i could continue for ages.....this tour was my very first one. i was only 17 back then, and had exactly 2 shows under my belt, so basically zero live experience it was the time of my life, though....you often get to hear stories about how touring is hard work and stressful in general...well i sure don't think so. after the first 2 or 3 days i already knew that this is what i want to do, my "destiny" so to speak.....aaah, good times...

ah, yeah, as for more stories...well, after we finished our gig in greifswald (north germany, almost in poland) lasse and my singer (weirdo, but a very cool guy nevertheless) thought they still weren't drunk enough, so they basically mixed everything they could get their hands on together....it ended up being something like banana juice mixed with jack daniels, vodka, and some soda, lemon i think. well...the result was that lasse threw up right in front of the merchandise area :ROTF: ....my singer (who tends to puke very often lol) saw it and immediately began to puke, too it was a MESS, and needless to say the merch sales kinda went down from there....
                              another fun story....thomas (illdisposed drummer) and jörg (my other guitar player) are sitting backstage, chilling out, drinking beer etc....well, at some point thomas is pulling some slime out of his throat....jörg watches him, goes like "mmmm" "mmmm" and runs out of the building....throwing up at least 5 times in a row...it was HILARIOUS :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X