• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing better in life

Than

Fried Chicken
    Baseball

and a Cold Beer

Just what I'm up to right now, Went and got a bucket, game starts in 10 and The beer is Extra cold tonight
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

How did I lose 5 hundred Posts?

Comment

I was thinking a similar thing today while I was sitting with my roommate, eating a slice of sicilian watching Crocodile Dundee on the tube.

Comment

Kinda like the night I had a few weeks ago

Steak & Beer while watching the Megadeth DVD. Nothing's better. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
          How did I lose 5 hundred Posts?
          By not reading threads!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nothing better in life-
            Than cutting lines of "real" blow(like they had in the 80's) on a mirror that is on the back of the stripper you're boning from behind. That's just me though.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
              Nothing better in life-
              Than cutting lines of "real" blow(like they had in the 80's) on a mirror that is on the back of the stripper you're boning from behind. That's just me though.
              Reminds me of Dice..."I smoke when I'm bangin' a chic... occasionaly the ashtray slips off her back." :ROTF:
              -Rick

Comment

Tommy's idea is a little better

Comment

Nothing better in life-
                  Shit yeah! The best coke ever was summer of 1987, and snorting off of chicks' body parts was some erotic shit! That was to me the height of the 80s as decadent L.A. Metal paradise! After that it started to be less fun, and the coke was getting cut a lot more. Oh well, better to have lived it and miss it than to have missed it and live with it!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

better to have lived it and still live with it,and never miss it.

Comment

better to have lived it and still live with it,and never miss it.
                      He shoots... HE SCORES!!!
                      -Rick

Comment

i got about 3-4 years left here anyway, i'm staying on a bender for the duration. Just a premonition i have.

Comment

I still am under the impression that the word "Hey Amigo!!" means I've got drugs-lol

Comment

Yeah, if you can still do it, that's great. Too bad my heart won't take it. If I ever decide to throw in the towel though, instead of suiciding I'll just score some coke and some meth. Now THAT's a REAL speedball, like I did in the old days!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

coke sucks, meth is pretty lame, but i'm open to just about anything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X