Megadeth & Judas Priest DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth & Judas Priest DVDs

I'm sure a couple of ya do, but for the people that have Rude Awakening and Rising in the East, do you guys have sound problems with it? I don't know if they were just mixed horribly, but the crowd seems to overpower the band at times and then all of a sudden everything will jump in, and even then it's still is messed up on some parts (bass goes in and out). It is just my sound system, it is like 14 years old probably, but it still works fine with everything else. I did choose the stereo, not 5.1 option too, but it still sounds like that. I think I'll spring for a new system regardless, but does anyone else notice sound problems with their DVD's?

BTW, the solos that Al & Dave do in She-Wolf have gotta be the most badass thing I've ever seen
    Last edited by IrfaanSE801; 04-05-2006, 12:27 PM.

I have not had any problems with the Megadeth dvd that I can think of.... and yes those solos are pretty sweet!
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Ok, time to upgrade the system to surround sound then! Thanks dude

Comment

On my system the JP dvd has Glenn's guitar mixed quite a bit lower than KK's.
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I've got the Megadeth DVD and never noticed any problems at all.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Crap!! I don't wanna dip into the custom shop fund to upgrade my surround sound, especially since I'm moving soon. I'll listen to the CD in the mean time

Comment

Hmm... don't know why, but I do with Rude Awakening. The sound was sort of weak compared to some other live DVD's, and it sounds like shit on my iPod. Don't really have any problems with other videos on it.
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
              X