Congresswoman hits police officer, claims racial prejudice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out this video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Oh this stuff NEVER happened to me...Nooo not at all..:ROTF:

All my customers were so happy to go to jail ..and alot of them were because they were "BLACK"...honest they were.. just ask any of them!!!

If I had a dollar evertime I heard this song and dance well..I'd have alot of dollars..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That whole race card bullshit is losing it's steam pretty quick. The more I see it being used the more I see people getting sick of it.

Racial profiling? I can't even remember how many times I've been pulled over by a cop just because I had long hair. Fuck, I get followed around by in store security when I go to some stores. Kind of funny really. Even funnier to see the look on their face when I hand them something and say, "quick, hide this under your shirt." Or I'll say to my girlfriend, "hey look, he thinks he's being inconspicuous."

Of course I'd fully expect to see the inside of a jail cell if I took a swing at a cop or even a rent-a-cop.

Thinking about it that stupid congress bitch is damned lucky she is a congresswoman. Anyone else would probably still be getting the piss kicked out of them.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

It's like watching someone dig their own grave in slow motion. I love it.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Watch all the 'progressives' support her and then blame Bush....
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

since when is supporting a dumbass leader a "progressive" characteristic? seems pretty obvious to me that the conservatives have cornered that market!

:ROTF:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
              X