• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Buck Cherry.

They are good.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

A band I was working for a few years ago did a show with Josh Todd, their frontman, while the band wa broken up. That dude and his band were such a joke it was silly. I swear all the music was prerecorded. He jumped all over the stage with the mic never closer than 12" from his mouth, and his vocal levels were always PERFECT. And his "band" were a bunch of 19 year old kids with barretts in their hair that looked like he found them wearing Orgy shirts at Guitar Center. They had no salary, just per diem.

Comment

I walked through Buckcherry in the middle of an airport (in Dallas?) 5 or so years ago (when they had their new video on MTV). I did not say hello.

Comment

Whoah they are hated that much eh?

I just like some songs off their new CD. Crazy Bitch makes me laugh, and I like all the swearing.

Comment

How bout Chuck Berry

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
            How bout Chuck Berry
            Good one!

Comment

I caught a couple minutes of them on CD USA (direct tv deal I think). They lasted about 10 seconds until I fastforwarded them.
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

My Buck Cherry CD was awesome. You should have seen how far it went when I flung it out of my window.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                  My Buck Cherry CD was awesome. You should have seen how far it went when I flung it out of my window.
                  That song "All Lit Up Again" fuckin' nearly made me puke everytime it came on the radio...with the ripoff rip from "Shock Me"

Comment

The thing that turned me off about them, is that they were on VH1 a while back, and were ragging on the hair bands of the 80's. They were saying things like, "Ooh, how hard is it to play that music? It's so simple...etc.".

Like their stuff is ground-breaking material.

Just saw these new graemlins and had to add them in

Comment

It only let me use 4 graemlins...here's the other 4 I wanted to use

Comment

I heard that one song a couple years ago "For the Movies" and I liked it. Haven't heard anything from them since though...

Comment

I still think Chuck Berry is better

Comment

I like their cover of Pump it Up

Comment

Working...
                            X