No announcement yet.

Good thoughts to one of our own..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all been said. You guy and dolls are great.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hello, ladies and gentlemen(and that includes you Bill!)! Thank you so very much for all your kind words and well wishes. All of you is what makes "our" JCF truly great and unique. I can't express enough what I truly felt when I read each and everyone's post. I'm still blown away by the genuine concern for my well being. I'm slowly recovering from this particular minor setback but I feel alot better already knowing that my JCF brothers and sisters were all with me through my times of trouble. I am both honored and priviledged that a person like me, whom alot of you have never met personally, is still being thought of despite everything else that is going on in your busy lives! But I hope to meet some of you great folks at the Jackson clinic here in Houston so I can personally thank you. And that includes you too Irf! It's good be back and even greater to be alive! Once again THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Cool. Welcome back, Mike!!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Welcome back dude I might make it down there for the clinic. I'm working a new job that's giving me more $, but I'm workin like a mofo, so I don't know that I can take off for that and then again for the NAMM show. Worst case is I'll see ya @ the NAMM show if you can make it, and if not I'll drive out and we'll hang

Comment

wazzup my broham..I'm gonna snatch my bong RIGHT FUGGIN' now!!!

hold on..

OK, I'm back..I'm loading up...waite..

Toke..cough burp..toke..burp..This one is for you man!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
              wazzup my broham..I'm gonna snatch my bong RIGHT FUGGIN' now!!!

hold on..

OK, I'm back..I'm loading up...waite..

Toke..cough burp..toke..burp..This one is for you man!!!
              Bill, you truly have the gift of gab! I get more laughs out of your posts than Comedy Central and "Outside Providence"(great movie) combined!LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                Cool. Welcome back, Mike!!
                Thanks for all the kind words Joe. And without a doubt, it is great to be back!

Comment

Originally posted by IrfaanSE801
                  Welcome back dude I might make it down there for the clinic. I'm working a new job that's giving me more $, but I'm workin like a mofo, so I don't know that I can take off for that and then again for the NAMM show. Worst case is I'll see ya @ the NAMM show if you can make it, and if not I'll drive out and we'll hang
                  Cool! Hope to meet ya one of these days Irf! And thank you for your support and kindness. Much appreciated.

Comment

Dude, I never seen that movie "Outside Providence"...

I missed that one..is it funny..I'll watch it!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                      Dude, I never seen that movie "Outside Providence"...

I missed that one..is it funny..I'll watch it!!
                      Check it out Bill. It's worth renting. Very funny movie! Especially the scene were Dildo's(that's what Alec Baldwin calls the main character which is his son in the movie) friend, Drugs Delaney, writes him a letter while he's away at a prep school.

Comment

OK man..I will get it!!

prolly this weekend!!

Comment

Damn, Mike. I am a little late getting here. I am glad you are feeling better.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mojo going his way from Tampa...
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Glad you're feeling better bro!!
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Thanks Scott, Joe_Steeler, and Superfly! I do appreciate the well wishes and kind words. Everybody here has been so supportive and has made my recovery just that much quicker. I can't truly thank you all enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X