No announcement yet.

HBD Superfly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, all these new emoticons are killer.
    Thanks for the well wishes dudes and dudettes...
    I actually never even powered on a pc yesterday. I do it for a living and i was fortunate enough to get the day off so i wanted nothing to do with computers...
    It was a great day of XBOX and bonghits. Combined with mass quantities of coffee... Not a drinker but i love my java.
    Chilled out all day in our new house. My wife got home later and brought home mucho foodo from Applebees. I was stuffed. She gave me my gifts which consisted of a few little things and then she pulled out a credit slip in order to buy this...

It's actually a killer gift for me with 1.25 acres and looking at my 22 inch mower.
    I was going to settle for the toro or cub cadet but i really wanted the Deere. She totally hooked me up.
    So it was a good 38th birthday all in all. I am blessed to have a wonderful wife and home, some great friends close and faraway. A job that i actually enjoy going to. Some really killer guitars. I've done a pretty good job in growing up if i do say so myself
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly
      Man, all these new emoticons are killer.
      Thanks for the well wishes dudes and dudettes...
      I actually never even powered on a pc yesterday. I do it for a living and i was fortunate enough to get the day off so i wanted nothing to do with computers...
      It was a great day of XBOX and bonghits. Combined with mass quantities of coffee... Not a drinker but i love my java.
      Chilled out all day in our new house. My wife got home later and brought home mucho foodo from Applebees. I was stuffed. She gave me my gifts which consisted of a few little things and then she pulled out a credit slip in order to buy this...

It's actually a killer gift for me with 1.25 acres and looking at my 22 inch mower.
      I was going to settle for the toro or cub cadet but i really wanted the Deere. She totally hooked me up.
      So it was a good 38th birthday all in all. I am blessed to have a wonderful wife and home, some great friends close and faraway. A job that i actually enjoy going to. Some really killer guitars. I've done a pretty good job in growing up if i do say so myself

A new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Brian! Ain't nothing like it. Happy Birthday again.

The Mod 4 is kickin', the Dreamweaver website is on its way and my wife and I wish you and yours a great summer!!!
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Looks like you had a great one!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X