X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graveworm vid

Graveworm - I The Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4qon...arch=Graveworm

Melodic black metal from Italy - check out the chick keyboardist headbangin' - I really dig these guys!

**Warning: Cookie Monster vox **

posted here as no Charvels or Jackson evident
    Last edited by RacerX; 04-07-2006, 08:24 PM.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

In before the peanut gallery..

Pretty cool song, and the unsynchronized headbanging made me crack up.

The last time Satyricon came through on tour (with Morbid Angel and Suffocation) they had a chick keyboardist that was pretty much circular headbanging through their whole set).

Comment

Test

Comment

I need to pick up their last one..Cool Black metal band..they're Dagos..

Dagos in BlacK!!! :ROTF:
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

this is NOT black metal. it's not even melodic black metal. I would call this a mix up between melodic death and black. But Graveworm used to be a good black metal band, look for a video of "awaiting the shining".

if you want black metal check out Satanic Warmaster, Nargaroth, Gorgoroth, Burzum, Darkthrone, Behexen, Graveland, Judas Iscariot, Immortal, Tsjuder, Taake, Ragnarok just to name a few good one.

Comment

LOL, the grinders remind me of Betty Blowtorch (RIP).

-a

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
              this is NOT black metal. it's not even melodic black metal. I would call this a mix up between melodic death and black. But Graveworm used to be a good black metal band, look for a video of "awaiting the shining".
              Ah, you black metal snob, it's close enough

Originally posted by Nazgul
              Taake
              Ah, yes, the guys with the sampled "BOING!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                Ah, you black metal snob, it's close enough
                No, I'm just a regular black metal fan.

Originally posted by RacerX
                Ah, yes, the guys with the sampled "BOING!!!!"
                What do you mean with that?

Comment

I mean, they have a song in which a big "BOING!!" is heard several times throughout. I'm too lazy to look it up!

Comment

Ron has been genre nit-picked!

Comment

Taste of my own medicine, eh, Rob?

Comment

The music is great. The chick is really hot. The video smokes.
                        The singing is horrible and ruins everything. I hate that shit. Fuggin kids these days. Where is Grover from Sesame Street when you need him?
                        WTF???
                        Back in the days when metal was really metal vocals like that would receive "launched tomatoes".

I would rather listen to Left of Center by Suzanne Vega or any Lisa Loeb song.
                        How about the theme from American's Greatest Hero?

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                          The singing is horrible and ruins everything. I hate that shit. Fuggin kids these days. Where is Grover from Sesame Street when you need him?
                          WTF???
                          Back in the days when metal was really metal vocals like that would receive "launched tomatoes".

now take a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-KOP...arch=graveworm

same band, but older more black metal song. how do you like it?

same chick headbanging

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                            WTF???

+1 Jesus, you cant call it a song if the guy cant sing. What a mess. Funny cause I stumbled upon the "Headbangers ball" last night and video after video was this crap...

Comment

It's Black metal!!..polished for easier consumption.. to make it more accessible like Dimmu and COF..

It's still Black Metal...not in it's "raw" true form..but it is still "black" metal..

So sayeth Bill Z Bub
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X