No announcement yet.

Graveworm vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can get all extreme black metal on eMule. That where I download .

Comment

Originally posted by metallicarocks
      Where do you get all of this stuff? I've been looking for some of those for a while, and it takes forever to get that shit, usually just to be disappointed. Suidakra for example. Did you buy it straight from Arkadius himself? It's hard enough just to find someone to download some samples from for God's sake!
      There's a copy of Suidakra's latest album at a store just down the road from my work. I remember someone here trumpeting the merits of the band when this CD came out, so I guess the name kinda stuck with me. Didn't buy the CD though, not my thing.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

it's not bad..Nah, I don't think you'd like it G!!

I really like Susperia..but they changed their sound a bit..seems alot of bands are doing that lately..

speaking of which..does anyone have the new In Flames yet..is it "classic" sounding IF..or that gay crap they did on their last two albums..I like everything from Clayman back..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
          Heh!

John, this vocal styling has been around since the early 80's. It is an extreme genre. That's the beauty of the internet, I guess, it gives everyone the chance to discover / listen to underground extreme music.

Perhaps you're just not a black metal fan and more into the symphonic elements that are incorporated into Dimmu Borgir's and Cradle Of Filth's music?

If I recall, the heaviest band during the early 80's was a band called SOD (Stormtroopers of Death). They had that extreme cookie monster vocal style. The singer couldn't sing a lick so he screamed. He was just a big tatoo'ed pissed off kid with a lousy voice. It sucked then. It sucks now.
          We are all entitled to listen and enjoy whatever we want but in MY opinion, that black metal or death metal or whatever the fukk its called is really good heavy metal music with really crappy vocals. I guess thats why they call them frontmen and not lead singers. You have to be able to sing to be a lead singer. To be a frontman for this genre of music you need a membership to the local gym, the local tatoo parlor and as many pearcing as you can handle. Vocal chops and the ability to sing in key (or any key for that matter) is not required. Oh yea... you also have to either be bald or have long dreads and really pissed off (or the appearance that you ran over your dog on the way to the gig).
          Where is Bruce Dickenson or Geoff Tate or Dio or Halford or King Diamond when you need them because these bands do. How about Udo?? He screamed, he was pissed off, Accept was super heavy and he could sing too. He was right on the edge.

Comment

That was Billy Milano of SOD I think..not really a fan..Cleve John likes 'em..classic Scott Ian riffage I think..

I had their "bigger than the devil" cd ..I traded it off..

Chuck Billy of Testament..is the perfect mix between gruff and clean..Chuck Billy has a truly awesome and distinct "aggressive" metal voice..he can do either or..

He changed his style after Alex Skolnick left after "the Ritual" album..then he growled like crazy since "Low".."The Gathering" is my favorite Testament album..man is it heavy!!

I hear He's going to front Van Halen... Van Billy!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

YAHOOEY! Graveworm is doing their first ever US tour this summer!!

I am there!

According to http://www.graveworm.de/

The bill is:

VADER
              KATAKLYSM
              NUCLEAR ASSAULT
              GRAVEWORM
              SpeedKillHate
              The Absense

June 23 - Corona, CA
              June 24 - Hollywood, CA

I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X