I'm Freakin' Rich!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Freakin' Rich!!

I just checked my wallet, I have 0.000192 MILLION dollars on me right now!! CASH!!

I hate rich snobs like you -
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Slow news day, huh?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm no math major, but if that's $192 you can buy a guitar like I do.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Or like almost 10 bottles of everclear
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
            I just checked my wallet, I have 0.000192 MILLION dollars on me right now!! CASH!!
            Dude, the government has need of economists like you! Sure, they'll only start you out at $100K per year, but you get a 100% pay raise every year! Just write all the stats the way you did that one and the economy looks like a whole lotta Rosie!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Good times ..well let me share the joy with you!!

I am RICH..No, not a "millionaire"..Not YET..that's MY goal!

But I live and feel like one..I have everything a guy can ask for...

An awesome lovely wife, great kid, big gothic house, boutique amps , USA made Jackson/Charvel geetars, amps, 5000+ CDs worth of metal, whoop ass AC Cobra, and a big bank account, the ability to play like a monster and I'm Retired with FULL pension before the age of 40..never having to "work" again ..while smoking weed everyday!!!

I answer to nobody, sleep whenver I want to, do whatever I want to..even if that's means doing nothing!

People always tell me I'm awesome, which I always respond with "Yes, I know"!!

Sounds like "bragging" huh...well wouldn't YOU!!

YES..It's GREAT to be me!!!!
              Last edited by horns666; 04-08-2006, 02:58 PM.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn, Bill. Can I be your friend?

Comment

Yes, you can..

ONLY if you are cool..

OH and I was a cop...and once a cop always a cop..so, I have "special" powers that normal folks don't have...shhhhhh..that's "our" secret!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have a feeling I just killed another thread with my sincere , heartfelt joy..

I'm good like that!!:ROTF:

Comment

Well like bill

I'm 23 make a decent living have like 10 guitars 2 amps a nice house a jeep a quad 2 amps and all I want is a little more

Plus I'm buying a ton of everclear this weekend
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Good for you Don..

When I was 23 ..me and the wife, who was 19 just got married and bought our first home..which is my sister's now.

Buying a house at that age was such an advantage in hindsight..it's sure better than wasting all that money renting someones else's crap.

Life hasn't changed much for me since I was 23, almost 20 years ago..just some goals and standards of living..I achieved it the same way..just being smart with money.

My younger sister makes three times the amount I do and she has ZERO to show for it and always broke...she blows ass with money...you'd swear she smokes crack..she's just a RN who's a shop-a-holic..Her paychecks are spent well before she gets them!!
                        Last edited by horns666; 04-08-2006, 04:08 PM.

Comment

I went from a paltry $200K in the bank to well over $2.5Mil in just under 30 minutes.....in a video game, that is

But still, I'm the richest guy in the game, and can buy my way out of straight up murder
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Rich, do you like being freaked? :ROTF:
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                            X