The classied section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The classied section

Apparently i'm not allowed to post in that section? I've been a member on here for over 3 years and this hasn't happened before. Weird

Edit: nevermind, i didnt read the new rule (didn't know it was there). Please delete this guys
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

classified section?

Comment

Nothing to see here............... Just move along

Comment

The WTB Head Thread that's in the classifides, is the only thread that makes me wish would could post replies.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by pagemalicious
          Apparently i'm not allowed to post in that section? I've been a member on here for over 3 years and this hasn't happened before. Weird

Edit: nevermind, i didnt read the new rule (didn't know it was there). Please delete this guys

Haha, don't feel too bad.... I thought the same thing, PM'd Sully, and he was like "Classifieds are reply only now" and then I saw the "Announcement Thread" at the very top... I sure felt like a goof.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV
            The WTB Head Thread that's in the classifides, is the only thread that makes me wish would could post replies.
            bwahaha! you're not the only one

Comment

This sure ain't the classie section!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Gio, you will need to PM a mod after you make 100 posts to request access to the Classifieds.

Yup, hot and cold San Dimas guitars all day and not one a penny more than $600.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  This sure ain't the classie section!
                  I was waiting for you to say something
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I'm quite ubiquitous, check your other thread.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X