MySpace: A Place For Fiends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySpace: A Place For Fiends

I watched Dateline (NBC News show) and almost the whole show was about this cop in Middleton CT who set up a fake MySpace to see how much info he could get off the local teenies:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12209839/

I know we got a lot of parents here so check it out.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

.. I told ya they're crazy sonsabitches!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Haha, it's funny that he wrote that he's in California. Every moron around here wish they were there, but all for stupid reasons.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Eh... I think I read the first paragraph wrong.
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

The cops from my past, on night shift, used to roust teen runaway hookers for free blow jobs by threatening to turn them in to child welfare services. Man, times have changes.

Comment

I had partners "old timers" that smoked weed and drank while in the Zone Car..before my time..back in the late 60's early 70's..

That was awesome!:ROTF:

The funnest thing I ever did was wear a nappy ass Beatles Wig for my entire tour of duty, the first week I shaved my head...on a dare..that's right if you called me that day..Ringo took your report!:ROTF:
            Last edited by horns666; 04-10-2006, 06:26 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What about off hours in street clothes, knocking on a residential door, flashing your badge without the photo ID, taking down the basement pot grow operations in these rental homes and keeping the pot and cash, if any was found? The people in the homes were usually only getting a small percentage for growing the pot and got free rent. Some were regular folks, just trying to save a little money and get ahead. They were dead scared of going to jail, so they never asked for a warrant, as they were terrified of losing their jobs and going to jail.

Comment

There was so much of that on duty ..no need to do it off duty..

we did whatever we wanted really..but I kept my nose clean..

I mean if we take your shit (weed) whatever..and your a criminal..well, you got nothing coming and like it!

we'd roll op on Dice games all the time, they always run leaving the money behind..Lunch money...PIZZA!!

Comment

Working...
                X