Gun enthusiasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun enthusiasts

Anyone familiar with Crimson Trace laser grips? I've seen them in the gun shops and have seen the videos on their site and they look cool.

I been thinking about getting a pair for my Beretta, but haven't talked to anyone who's actually used them.

So I'm curious if anyone here has them, used them or even familiar enough to give an opinion on them?
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

I got a set on my 92 they are great. 279.97 at cheaperthandirt.com (mine were actually cheaper, my buddys a gun dealer in WY), you will love em
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I got a set on my 92 they are great. 279.97 at cheaperthandirt.com (mine were actually cheaper, my buddys a gun dealer in WY), you will love em

Comment

man something is fucked up on the board today, I have had probs with PMs and now double posts

Comment

actually the price has been dropped to 259.97

Comment

actually the price has been dropped to 259.97

Comment

I was reading their forums yesterday and I'm kind of concerned that these grips will increase the size of it, especially with the 302's with wrap around grips.

Still worth a try though I guess.

Comment

I tried these at a gun store last month, they are ultra KEWL!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just had my taxes done today and I'm not paying in nearly what I thought, so I'll be buying some real soon.

Now if I can just find a place that will allow me to pop off some tracer ammo I'll put on a show!

Comment

hell with tracers you don't need the sight:ROTF: , these sights are really cool in the dark , I don't think the grips on my 92f feels much different than the stock ones

Comment

Yeah, I was mainly goofing around about the tracers. They are cool though.

I'm checking prices now. From the Crimson Trace site they are $349... Ouch!

Comment

A friend of a friend had some a while ago, and said that he had trouble getting them aligned, but other than that, Ive heard they're amazing.

Comment

I read on their site that they are supposed to come pre-aligned for each model or as close as possible.

Comment

Working...
                          X