Illegal Irrigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Irrigation

I just don't understand why the United States allows illegal irrigation. The vast majority irrigate legally. It's a long proscess. But if you irrigate legally, you have all the rights to water anything you want. You can vote for members to your "Water Board" You can go to Home Depot and legally buy a hose. And you don't have to register your nozzles. I makes little sense to me to have to water with the fear that you may be caught. Get legal and water in front of everyone with the rights all Americans have. Oh? That's immigration. Nevermind
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Fett...............you crazy.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

More Illegal IRRITATION, like that rash you noticed a week after that drunken night in Tijuana, sneaks over the border and you can't get rid of it
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

More Illegal IRRITATION, like that rash you noticed a week after that drunken night in Tijuana, sneaks over the border and you can't get rid of it
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Emily Latella lives!!!!!! Remember?

Comment

All about the greedy employers, jail them for hiring them. Then the problem will go away???????????????

Comment

All about the greedy employers, jail them for hiring them. Then the problem will go away???????????????

Comment

I said it before ('cus the board is fukked up) how can there be a BLT without lettuce and tomatos?

Comment

Working...
                X