No announcement yet.

Free Dudefuckinhellyeah! Show Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Dudefuckinhellyeah! Show Saturday!

I'm lazy so I'm gonna repost what I just put on our MySpace bulletin. If anyone in the L.A. area is curious to hear us play, it's a free show so you've got nothing to lose! Except your hearing...

Hey everyone!! It feels great to be out playing shows again!! We did three shows last week, Silverlake, Long Beach and Oakland!! All three shows went really well, despite the rain and whatnot. Ben our new bass player is working out great, the new material is going really well, the old stuff sounds better than ever, and the crowds love us. Physically in some instances, which is nice. To everyone who hasn't seen us in awhile, I invite you all to come check us out at a FREE show in Chinatown at the Mountain Bar this Saturday, April 15th. It's a free show on a Saturday, night by a Metro Gold Line station, there is no good excuse to miss this!! Confirmed bands are IKlatus and Black Cobra, with more TBA We are also playing the 22nd with Resistant Culture at the South Central Farm benefit. We're back to playing every fuckin' week!! I love being back on that schedule!! There's nothing better than getting out there and playing great shows and making new friends and stuff!

The Mountain Bar

473 Gin Ling Way
    Los Angeles, CA 90012
    (213) 625-7500

GRIND ON!
    -Ace

sweet! they've been putting on a lot of cool free shows there recently! (is this through that alcoholocaust dealie? (http://www.myspace.com/alcoholacaust ) )

I'm going to try to be there

Comment

Dang, I will be out of town that weekend...

I like Chinatown too.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

sound clips!!!

get the one off myspace!!

Bill
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by yabba
          I'm going to try to be there
          Uh yeah, it's a nice short train trip for you!

Comment

sound clips!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
              Uh yeah, it's a nice short train trip for you!
              true! (except the last train back leaves downtown at like 11 or midnight or something I like taking the train to go downtown sometimes, but I've never really used it for going to shows/bars because of that

I'll probably end up driving

Comment

Ask Ace when DFHY goes on, maybe you can still take the train. Believe me you'll need to go home right afterwards.
                Last edited by RacerX; 04-12-2006, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  Ask Ace when DFHY goes on, maybe you can still take the train. Believe me you'll need to gome home right afterwards.
                  hah!

Ace, any idea when youse guyse are going on?

Comment

Probably around 11pm Here's the flyer!

Comment

oooh, free cake! \m/

Comment

"Beholdent" ?

Damn, I want free food!

(Save me some yabba!) :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                        X