No announcement yet.

I'm in pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had them at age 4 and yes, they are a bastard.

Comment

Well depression is a symptom of Shingles. Unfortunately, the last time I smoked weed was the last time I will ever smoke weed. I kinda freaked out with it and it took my about 6 mo to recover from weird episodes of nervousness.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by krimson
        Well depression is a symptom of Shingles. Unfortunately, the last time I smoked weed was the last time I will ever smoke weed. I kinda freaked out with it and it took my about 6 mo to recover from weird episodes of nervousness.
        REALLY Dude...Hell, are you sure that joint wasn't "dipped"..My first joint was like my first piece of ass..

I Remember the day!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ouch, 3-5 weeks for them to go away. God speed in your recovery.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
            REALLY Dude...Hell, are you sure that joint wasn't "dipped"..My first joint was like my first piece of ass..

I Remember the day!

I don't think it was dipped, I was smoking out with some of my then band mates and I swear I only took a hit or two and I was gone. Nobody else had the same reaction that I had everybody else was normal.

I had smoked a few times before with no problems, but this time was different. I will say that we did mix some weed together which may have been the cause.

For months afterwards I had to pull over when I was driving sometimes because I would tense up and have panic attacks. So I will never touch that stuff or anything else again, strictly alcohol for me. Anyway I am glad that I got over the panic attacks am back to my old self.

Comment

believe me..weed don't do that...that shit was spiced!

I smoke weed as much as you blink...zero "flashbacks".
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, well who knows I was the only noobie in the smoking group and to top it off half of the weed was given to me in exchange for fixing a computer.

Comment

Sorry you're in that condition dude,
                  I kill any and all pain the minute my day starts until it ends, and I am a happy cat with that strategy. Why live any other way? This is just for me , not others. I see no reason to have pain if it can be avoided, plus southern Cal is the greatest place on Earth. For me.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by krimson
                    Yeah, well who knows I was the only noobie in the smoking group and to top it off half of the weed was given to me in exchange for fixing a computer.
                    some people just don't react well to pot; everyone's brain chemistry is slightly different and some people's just isn't a good mix with THC

Comment

Fatty rolls are a religious experience.

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco
                        I think you're right Ron. Also, I think I read somewhere that they never go away? The virus is just dormant and may or may not act up again, because it's a form of the herpes virus. I may be mistaken, though.
                        It's related to chicken pox. Yeah, I heard that you can get them again... but I don't know anyone who has had multiple cases. That would suck!

Comment

Originally posted by yabba
                          some people just don't react well to pot; everyone's brain chemistry is slightly different and some people's just isn't a good mix with THC
                          Well how's *YOUR* brain?
                          Last edited by RacerX; 04-13-2006, 04:01 PM.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                            believe me..weed don't do that...that shit was spiced!

I smoke weed as much as you blink...zero "flashbacks".

BillZ's right... I have never heard of weed giving someone a panic attack! That kind of defeats the purpose, heh.
                            Either it was dipped (sounds like acid or speed to me), or there was something else in your system that caused it. Crazy!

Comment

sherman sticks are the other possibility Em. Dipped in PCP, or embalminfg fluid. You knew I'd know that right?-lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
                                BillZ's right... I have never heard of weed giving someone a panic attack! That kind of defeats the purpose, heh.
                                Either it was dipped (sounds like acid or speed to me), or there was something else in your system that caused it. Crazy!
                                I am here to tell you it is absolutely possible. A few years back, smoked for the first time in a while, going to a Paerl Jam show, and was completely freaked the whole show. There was nothing dipped or special about it, it was just me and it was just plain old weed. I essentially swore off of it since that day.
                                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X