Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St James ROCKS!!

Hey Dave,

just wanted to say thanks bro ..the goods were delivered the day the board was down..

what a peice of metal documentery this is!!!

Thanks dude..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

I was just wondering if it ever made it to ya. Hope ya enjoy it!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Dude,,me and the wife listened to it..I love the very first tune Children of the Grave...Rob comes in at the wrong time and goes.."wooooops"...that was hilarious..

Talk about Preist meets Sabbath..that's exactly what that is!!

Thanks dude..I must return the favor some day...my burner is a dick..John is going to re-format my PC soon..we'll get it together.!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think he did Children Of The Sea better than Dio. Even though he forgot most of the lyrics IIRC.

Comment

yeah, I don't think Rob got that much notice to learn the material..but he stepped up and delivered...mistakes and all..that dude smokes!!

Well let's say he "rock"s..using the word "smokes" leaves him much too vunerable for obvious riducule..

Comment

I think all Rob really had to do is just show up.

A studio compilation of some classic Sabbath tunes with Rob singing would be kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
              I think all Rob really had to do is just show up.

A studio compilation of some classic Sabbath tunes with Rob singing would be kick ass.

Shit, I would buy that today!!

You could pout Rob in just about anything and it would kick ass..

Hey, maybe he can help out poor poor VH..Van Halford!

Comment

I doubt Ed's fragile ego could stand that.

Comment

Ed..is well...pretty fucked up..

that's my guess..

we won't be hearing anything worth a damn coming from that dude...ya know maybe it's best if he doesn't do anything..anything he did since that Twister soundtrack plain SUCKED!

"Humans being" wasn't all that either..and neither was those two '97 DLR songs either..hey, if that was the best they could do with Dave a decade ago...maybe it's best to call it a day..I learned both those stupid songs and they were pure shit..I hated playin' them every night!

Me Wise Magic...get the fuck outta here..:ROTF:

Comment

Sorry to break in but I love sabbath...is this a documentary about the making of Nativity in Black?

Comment

Nah, this the Ozzy Meets The Priest CD. It has Rob Halford stepping in for Dio when he refused to go one stage with Ozzy during a live show back in '92. Dio was supposed to sing the first half and Oz the second half, but Dio refused to do it so they called Halford to guest spot it... And he did!!

My guess on that would be that since Ozzy used hang a dwarf monk during his shows Dio got paranoid Oz would get confused and hang his little ass during Fairies Wear Boots or something.

Comment

There is a new boxed set coming out for the Dio years.Remasted cds and extras. I really never got into sabbath with Ozzy. I always thought the Dio stuff was better.Then again, i was born the year BS 1st lp came out and came of age when Dio was in the band.My parents used to sit upstairs and crank Sabbath super loud and smoke some funky smelling stuff..........those are my earliest memories of Sabbath.

Comment

Yeah my dad turned me onto Sabbath...I was in awe...the Paranoid album..

I used to just stare at that album cover and inner pic while listen to the record over and over again..

Comment

So where can I find that CD is it in production or is it a bootleg?

Comment

Its a boot

Comment

Working...
                              X