Happy Passover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Passover!

Happy Passover to all of our jewish friends here!

I'm not jewish btw....but have a happy nonetheless!!
    Us christians and catholics are waiting for Easter this Sunday.

Yes, Happy Passover..

I'm also Not Jewish..even tho I could pass for one..if I had to..like for the CIA or something..

I'm doin' Easter for the boy with the easter eggs and the whatnots ..I guess..

Bill Z Bunny
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hey thanks dude

i am jewish btw

i get a day off (and then a day off on friday anb monay) so i get a 5 day weekend
      If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

I'm gonna get some Kosher Coke!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Happy Passover and Happy Easter from this Christian. I'm getting the feeling that I'm in a small minority of people working this weekend...
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

The resident Jew thanks you.

Now, I wonder if I could get some Parve Pussy??

My GF is Catholic.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Here ya go, Mike

http://www.pocketpussy.com

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

חג שמח

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  Here ya go, Mike

http://www.pocketpussy.com

Oh, hell...I got one of those!!!

Mike

Comment

does weed have to be Kosher..I would guess yes!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh man I alwsays forget about Jesus impregnating that bunny with a chicken. Water into wine ain't nuthin the Chicken knocking up the Rabbit now that is amazing.

Love

Barabas
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Sorry this may be out of line and if it is mods delete it... How come Good Friday and Easter always fall on friday/sunday? Isn't that commercial. Isn't Nisan 14 based off the Lunar calender? Why always make it on the "weekend" unless for commercial value? Just a question I know this can be a hot topic but I gotta ask the question. Personally it is something that sticks in my craw.
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
                          Sorry this may be out of line and if it is mods delete it... How come Good Friday and Easter always fall on friday/sunday? Isn't that commercial. Isn't Nisan 14 based off the Lunar calender? Why always make it on the "weekend" unless for commercial value? Just a question I know this can be a hot topic but I gotta ask the question. Personally it is something that sticks in my craw.
                          Well, Easter is always 40 days after Ash Wednesday...right? They manipulate Ash Wednesday to setup Easter..that is why Mardi Gras always is different every year. But that is, I am sure, an oversimplification.

Mike

Comment

Easter is set as the first Sunday after the first full moon that occurs after the vernal equinox.

Usually.

- E.
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Happy Passover from a Nun on Rollerskates, (a Roamin' catholic) the Atomic Non Church Attending Guy.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X