Please ID this doggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please ID this doggie

Hey, this is my cousin's dog, Foxy. She is so sweet...but nobody knows what breed she is! Can anybody ID her?

The nose looks kinda Shephardish, but she has those floppy ears. Head shape is very similar to the other dog, a Saluki. In addition to the black nose, she has 2 black dot areas right above her eyes, kinda like a Dobie. White patch on her chest, and the tan coloring on her back is consistent. You can't tell from the pic but her legs are relatively skinny and long. She may be a mutt, but I'm hoping some of you can ID 2 or so main breeds in her.

Thanks!
    Last edited by RacerX; 04-14-2006, 02:05 AM.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Heinz 57
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Dachshund.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Mutt aka Heinz 57
        "POOP"

Comment

That looks like what they call a "curr" down here
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

All American.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's a dingo!!!!

A dingo ate you baby?!?!?
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

shes a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                  It's a dingo!!!!

A dingo ate you baby?!?!?
                  :ROTF: I remember that movie. "The dingo ate my baby." Yeah...ok.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Pretty sure if anybody else posted that pic you would be asking for a better one .....but from what I see (when I squint) the back legs really look like a shepherd, body kinda looks like a Lab up by his head. Face looks to have some snoopy in it!

Comment

Here we go with the, "Can you identify this <insert object>" thread. Next question Ron will ask is how much it's worth. Then it shows up in the classifieds :ROTF:

Such a n00b...

Just hackin' on ya' Ron

Comment

I'll take unidentified Mutt for $200

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco
                          Here we go with the, "Can you identify this <insert object>" thread. Next question Ron will ask is how much it's worth. Then it shows up in the classifieds :ROTF:
                          Ja, dat's a good one! (Reference?)

I asked my cousin if he had a good digital pic of Foxy. He replied "yeah uh, somewhere" and then whipped out his superduper phone/camera/Blackberry doohickey and snapped 2 lousy pics and immediately emailed 'em 10 feet to the PC, where they showed up as a bitmap. Now you have way more info on the backstory than I do to my original question.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X