Trans Am vs. Clown Scooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Am vs. Clown Scooter

I saw this on another forum. Damn that's fast.

http://www.flurl.com/item/Pontiac_Tr...cooter_f_1485/
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

good thing he has balance. SPLAT!

although i have to say that i was hoping that this link was KARR running over some clowns or some shit like that.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

OOOOLLLLLD

Hate to be a party pooper .. but the video is FAKE!

-a

Comment

Um ...I think I still rather have the TA...at you can get some ass with that TA...and look like your worth half a fuck.

You ain't got nuthim' but wackin' your sack with that skateboard..

That was interesting tho..impressive in a stupid sorta way..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by HoWheels
          OOOOLLLLLD

Hate to be a party pooper .. but the video is FAKE!

-a
          That's all good. I had never seen it before and I would have no idea how to tell if it were real or fake.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

From the rear shot (:55 to 1:01) The T/A has no shadows (from the trees) like the scooter pilot does. That's my guess anyway.

I liked the soundtrack
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Enless that thing can run the 1/4 in low 11s in the mid 120s. That is what TA should be able to run with the mods listed I call bullshit.It looks like some one was just haveing fun making a video IMO.
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

what WAS that soundtrack? it was really familiar..

This is kind of funny, in a similar vein:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4X1G...tation%20wagon

Comment

That wagon launched pretty nice.
                  Scott

Comment

Wow I had forgotten about that vid! Yeah its old and is fake, but still cool none the less.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Its soooooo speeded up!!!

Loved the nos purge on the goped tho

Comment

Oh man, I man I really want one of those WS6 Trans Ams. I miss my 1979 Trans Am, I had a 1971 455 in it and built to the hilt. Mariage can do things like make you sell certain toys Jack.

Comment

But Jack, when I saw that on-screen list of expensive aftermarket goodies, the only phrase that popped in my head was "POLISH THAT TURD!"
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                            Oh man, I man I really want one of those WS6 Trans Ams. I miss my 1979 Trans Am, I had a 1971 455 in it and built to the hilt. Mariage can do things like make you sell certain toys Jack.
                            Jack...I feel your pain bro. I had a tricked out '79 Camaro R/S .327
                            She's now down in Texas...hopefully being enjoyed as much as I loved her.

Comment

Working...
                            X