I'm gonna be absent for awhile....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna be absent for awhile....

Theres some things that have recently ( a week or so ago) transpired that need my fullest attention. Its a family matter.

My daughter and the father or her baby have split up.
    He's not being decent, he is making threats against my daughter and the family. As I should, I'm taking those threats seriously.
    I have no knowledge of "how" these sort of things go,
    Attorney, judge and etc. I'm really ignorant regarding these things and a baby is involved.

We went to file a report about his threats and the police made light of the situation. In other words, not helpful at all.
    Knowledge is power and to be informed is to create a mind that can make good decisions. Any help I would appreciate, BUT PM me ONLY. Don't post any info that would be helpful in this thread.

I will periodically check my PM's from you and that will be the main extent of my time at the forum untill this situation improves.

Thanks gang.
    I need your support and prayers.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Sent PM

-a

Comment

i hope everything works out fine and the legal people here on this board PM you all the help you need.
      good luck

Comment

Don't know what would help ya bro, very sorry to hear about the situation though. Hope all turns out ok for everyone involved

Comment

Good luck, he'll cut his own throat in the end, keep your head together.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
          X