for someone who speaks German...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for someone who speaks German...

Can you tell me the gist of what the kid in this video is bitchin' about?

Funny videos, fail videos, funny pictures, funny galleries, funny links, flash games, jokes, caption contests, photoshop contests
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

From what I can understand the video game the kid intends to play does not start on his computer ...

Comment

lol. This is Funny :ROTF:.

Comment

Yes, he wants to play Unreal Tournament, then bitches about how long it takes to start the game, then he bitches about how long it takes to load... finally it starts and he gets all excited about killing everybody, the end I couldn't quite understand, but he probably got killed in the game.

Well, it's totally over the top.

BTW, if you listen closely you get a nice insight on german cusswords.
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Actually, that is sonicsamurai trying - and failing - to find smilies.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

OMG!!! I just laughed my ass off so bad!!!
              this guy seriously needs some help (even though he often yells the opposite).
              I liked it best when he throws his stuff off the table shouting "aus dem weg" (get out of my way!! ).
              he's a real freak for sure.
              I just hope I won't have to read his name in the newspaper one day. I'd be afraid to go to school if I had this psycho in my class...

"It's loading!!! It's loading!!! I don't want it to load!! Everytime it's loading I have to wait so long!!"
              Last edited by micha; 04-15-2006, 08:29 AM.
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

wow.. I think I just witnessed what hell would be like.

There's a few options here.. that kid needs to get laid badly, but he'd probably kill the stripper so the next best option would be to put him in with the Gorillas at the zoo and let nature take its course.

..either that or shock treatments followed by heavy sedation.

or.. just take up the guitar...he's a natural for Townshend impersonations.
                Last edited by charvelguy; 04-15-2006, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Charvelguy, this would be hell..

Comment

Haha, I was able to pick up scheizer, but I that's practically the only German word I know.
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
                    X