No announcement yet.

New Tool single "Vicarious"...heard it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tool single "Vicarious"...heard it?

Not too bad. Sounds like it could have come off Lateralus. Cool snare sound. Maynards voice is great as always. Check out a fan made video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMF-228pBIo
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

WOE!!!! Are you seriuos?? Is it on the radio already. I love those guys, been listening since the 1st ep

Comment

Maynard sounds way off in the background? Music is chunky and killer!! Thanks Man!!

Comment

i like tool but this song sounds like they ripped off their previous songs too much. the intro is just like one of their old songs (i am not enough of a super fan to remember the name).

Comment

Intro reminds me a little of Schism, but not in a bad way at all. They're one of the few hugely popular bands that I actually look forward to hearing. Maybe the only one, come to think of it. I hope the new CD dominates the airwaves all summer. That much less Linkin Park & Nickelback to suffer through, hopefully...

Comment

DENIED!!!!!!!!

It's been removed already!!!!! That sucks!

Anyone else have another link to the song. I'm not a huge TOOL fan, I kinda dig them....but my daughter is REALLY into them.

Comment

I can't wait to hear it. I think the single gets played officially tomorrow on the radio.

Comment

Working...
              X