Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I can Jazz IIIs in bulk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where I can Jazz IIIs in bulk?

I'm looking for the black ones, maybe 2 dozen or so. I already have quite a few red ones, but they slip too easily so if anyone knows where I can get the black ones I'd appreciate it.

try www.toursupply.com ....if it doesnt have it on the website, give them a call.

Comment

Dunlop sells direct, too, but you may have to order more than that.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGrasshopper
        I'm looking for the black ones, maybe 2 dozen or so. I already have quite a few red ones, but they slip too easily so if anyone knows where I can get the black ones I'd appreciate it.
        I have 6 of them (not 6 dozen, but 6 picks). PM me your addy and they are yours.

Alvin
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

being i use a very strange pick (green tortex sharp) i tend to order them from jennings music on hwy 5 in marietta...a gross at a time (144 picks)...easier and cheaper that way...best bet is to contact jim dunlop directly...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I've been using the same pack of 6 Jazz III's for 2 years. What are you doing to wear them out?

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy
              I've been using the same pack of 6 Jazz III's for 2 years. What are you doing to wear them out?
              playing death metal? that wears almost every pick out in 2 weeks .

Comment

Check eBay. There is a seller on there selling them in packs of 24 for $7.99 BIN + $3.99 shipped.

As a heads up, too, the black ones are impossible to find on stage if you drop 'em.

Comment

I buy my picks direct from Dunlop by the gross (bags of 144 pcs.)

Comment

i think the deaf metal players wear their picks out by doing too many pick scrapes!

Comment

....or their secretaries chew on 'em...then on to eBay!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just have Clayton picks make you the picks out of delrin. It's pretty durable and they have the Jazz 3 shape ... or used to, I should check.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                        X