Check this out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out...

This is too funny. Read the article then watch the video all the way through real carefully...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Lol. The reaction when he brings out the automatic rifle is hillarious

Comment

Looks like he did it on purpuse.

Comment

Originally posted by monk
        Lol. The reaction when he brings out the automatic rifle is hillarious
        +1

"hey! whoa whoa whoa...it's an empty weapon!"

Yeah right...just like the first one was .

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
          Looks like he did it on purpuse.
          Shot himself on purpose? :ROTF: I don't think so. I have asked a DEA buddy of mine about this guy. As far as my friend knew, this guy has been flying a desk for the most part since this accident. Dude is a laughing stock of the department. He's just pissed now and looking for a pay day.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Dude is definitely a clown. How the hell can someone "clear" a gun and NOT notice the fucking magazine still in it?!?! That's pretty basic stuff.

A more important question would be why was he demonstrating guns to school kids in the first place. That's just plain old stupid!

What gets me is the cop standing against the wall on the right. When that gun goes off that dude never moved. Like it came as no surprise at all!!

Comment

"As a result, Paigehas been the "target of jokes, derision, ridicule, and disparaging comments" directed at him in restaurants, grocery stores, and airports."

He's famous!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bottom line is this, and this is tought every time law enforcement goes to the range to qualify. Most departments are every 6 months. Mine is every 12 months.

When a weapon is handed to you, even if it is cleared by someone else, you WILL check both visually AND phyisically to ensure a safe weapon. This means that with the slide locked back you will look into the ejection port and magazine well, AND with your finger check both the chamber and magazine well. Period.

He didn't do this. He's an idiot.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm just now really getting into guns and I know that much. This twit has been with the DEA for over 15 years.

You're right, he's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                  X