Damn poison Ivy or what ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn poison Ivy or what ever...

Im getting it AGAIN! ARRRRRGHH!!!! Ive got a small string of itchy bumps on my hand and some random ones on my arms... and its only gonna get worse!

Apparently Im extremely alergic to this shit. This will be the second time Ive gotten it doing major yard work at my house. The first time, I was never even near anything that looked remotley like poison whatever or any other plants for that matter. This time I did see a plant that looked suspicious, but I didnt touch it. But I guess if I go within 10 feet of one of these sons of bitches, or even look at one the wrong way, I get it.

Whats wierd is Im just starting to break out now, 3-4 days after doing the work. Im going to the Dr's tomorrow to get some steroids NOW before it gets worse, last time was just rediculously insane and almost had permanent scars on my arms from it.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Have somebody else do the yard work.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

When I was in Boy Scouts being outdoorsy, all I had to do was look at a poison oak plant (oak in the West-ivy in the East) and I was a gonner. I had my eye well shut. I have had it on the back of my legs where it bends. And the worse of all, is I had it on my "tent pole". That was just awful. :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        Have somebody else do the yard work.
        Yes, hire some undocumented workers. They aren't going anywhere soon anyway.:ROTF:
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Don't touch your penis.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
            Don't touch your penis.
            Man, you are dropping pearls today TJ.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Don't touch your penis.
              Yah, seriously, this is one of these times where if you have kids, make em do some yardwork because now there's a very valid excuse. Or ask the wife, my old girlfriend used to love gardening and cleaning the yard (Martha Stuart type, she scared me). Or just hire someone. Gotta find a way to get rid of those plants too

Comment

Just woke up, and am sitting here in a sweat shirt and two socks on my hands, just how I slept... kinda makes it hard to type.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Don't touch your penis.
                  Tell that to the Scouts. The little weiners.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Lmao! I got kicked out of Scouts for eating Brownies.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Both of my sons get it every year in the spring...that and chiggers. They never learn, something about a creek, pond and lake that these boys just can't resist
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                      X