Metal fan survives being hit by train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal fan survives being hit by train

Scary - turn your damn stereo down if you're on a railway line you dipshit :ROTF:
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

No surprise he is Canadian! Hahahahaha!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I really liked his statement to the press:

"Maybe the metal gods above were smiling on me and they didn't want one of their true warriors to die on them. Otherwise, I'd be up there in the kingdom of steel."

Comment

Gorgoroth are norwegian black metal, not heavy metal !

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane
            I really liked his statement to the press:

"Maybe the metal gods above were smiling on me and they didn't want one of their true warriors to die on them. Otherwise, I'd be up there in the kingdom of steel."

Thats so METAL it F%CKIN RULES
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
              Scary - turn your damn stereo down if you're on a railway line you dipshit :ROTF:
              Yah, no shit man, you'd think the guy would have realized this. Ah well, too fukkin metal to die!

Comment

the Norwegian heavy metal band Gorgoroth
                Bwaaahahaha, he was a Gorgoroth fan, he probably would have been better off dead. I dunno how anyone can listen to that shit.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

And what do you like, Rob, ---insert pussy band---- ?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Britney Fox. :ROTF: :ROTF:
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Gorgaroth can do that for ya..

Ummmm isn't Black metal STILL Heavy Metal..??!!

"Heavy Metal"..covers alot of sonic territory..except for that out-dated "Nu" or "rap" shit..that was just radio gaga for mongaloids that don't know any better...

"Nu" is replaced by "Emo" now...but at least for the love of baby Jesus's afterbirth..it's not all ebonical and "ghetto"...

I lived, worked and sleeped in the "ghetto"..believe me it is NOT cool..I repeat nothing about the ghetto is "cool"..it truly sucks ass and all the people that are stuck in the ghetto want the fuck out..for good reasons!

This brings my speech of Metal and the Ghetto to a close, at this time..
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How the hell can't you feel the ground when a freakin' train is coming?
                        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                          How the hell can't you feel the ground when a freakin' train is coming?
                          I guess you've never listened to Gorgoroth... download a song and get back to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X