Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGriddles

Guys, usually McD food is NASTY

But gollee do I like these! Dude who invented 'em = genius!

On Wednesdays the local place has 'em for $1...I'm about to walk down there and get 3 - YIPPEEE!

Bacon!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Yeah, McGriddles rule!!!! I'm hungry. Unfortunately it's almost lunch time here.

Comment

Hell yeah, they rock! Sausage egg and cheese please!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

hmm I need to try these!

Comment

I stopped eating out as much as I did, but I love those things. Still don't eat em too much, but they kick ass

Comment

Munchin' 'em now! (I forgot to tell 'em "crispy bacon")...this store really sucks for cust serv...they always do something to piss me off there....I gave her my order...paid...then immediately asked for water, please...bitch starts taking the bum behind me's order I repeated "AND A WATER PLEASE" ....chick goes hold on a meenit....finishes bum's order...I'm shootin' her a dirty ass look...then she tries to tell one of her underlings "agua"...then thinks better of it and goes & gets it herself....THEN she keeps the f****in water on the far side of the counter....I'M THIRSTY NOW, BITCH! I'm swiping away and throwing the straw wrapper around forcefully...no I didn't say that out loud but ferdamnsure was thinking it!

Dammit, almost the same thing happened at Wendy's the other day

Next fugger that steps between me and my food's gonna get a McKnuckle!

Heh, naw, but maybe a verbal KO!

Comment

Whats for lunch tomorrow BK? Man you gotta stay away from those fast food places they'll kill ya! Wanna confuse those guys real easy. I used to get a value meal when on the road alot right....loved the supersized (king or biggie) sized fries....but I dont care how big of an SUV you have, that big 32oz vat of coke they give you just does not fit in any cup holder. SO heres what ya do....ask for a supersize meal(so you get the big fries), but just give me the medium drink!!!! Confuses the hell out of them everytime....one time at McDz the girl actually went and got the manager.....McGriddles rock though

Comment

Oh yeah! I disovered them just two weeks ago when I was in DC for a funeral. There was a McD's across from our hotel so I had them two mornings in a row. I had the sausage, egg and cheese ones. I might have to get one on my way to work tomorrow morning...

Comment

LOL at McKnuckle

Comment

Going to fast food places reminds me why I should've taken Spanish in high-school or college. I never thought ordering food could be so complicated.

Comment

I'm boycotting McDonalds with my Egg McMuffin Maker
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I've found that you have to speak loudly clearly and slowly

Me: Hi, I'd like.....Chicken saaaaaanwiiiich (wait for her to key it in)......Valuuuuuue friiiiiiiiies (99 cents)......(wait).......2 applle piiiiiiiiies?
                        ......to goooooooooooooooo! (beep beep)

Comment

Ya know, even though I have a personal ban on McDonalds I do like most of their food....Exept that Fish thing they have... Fish... Ewww!

But... I think Burger King's croissan'wich is much better.
                          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

"I've found that you have to speak loudly clearly and slowly"

That doesn't always help. My last trip to BK was using the drive-through, which I normally avoid like the plague. It went like this:
                            "...elcome Boorgerkee...candake y'oorder pliss?"
                            "I'd like a number nine... medium... Dr Pepper."
                            "Namber wan?"
                            "Number NINE."
                            "Ok. Wan namber wan with medyum Dr Peppar."
                            "No. A number NINE...NIE-EEN... please."
                            "So a namber wan and a namber nine?"
                            "No, just the number nine... no number one"
                            After that, everything went black and I suddenly found myself sitting by the curb with aching hands and what looked like a tuft of hair jammed under a cracked fingernail. Although, there was a number nine combo meal in the sack at my feet, so I guess it all worked out.

Comment

I haven't had a McGriddle samich...they do look good tho..I'm never up that early for "breafast"...breakfast is usually around 3PM for me..which is usualy a can of Coke and a Hostess cake of some sort...health food!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X