More on McDonalds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on McDonalds...

I haven't been there in years because of something that happened at one down the street and their bullshit political statements...

Anyway, last week my mom needed a ride to work because her car was in the shop. It was early morning and she usually gets a little something for breakfast at McDonalds on her way in.

Even though I have refused to even look at that place I took her there and decided to get something myself, a steak bagle thing... Anyway it turned out pretty damned good So I kind of lifted my personal ban on McDonalds slightly.

The other day we were out early and stopped at a different one and we got the same thing. When they handed the bag out I knew it wasn't right. Sure enough, instead of what I ordered it was McGriddles. The fun of explaining the difference between what I ordered and what actually got to 4 totally brain dead morons began... Finally someone came along that understood the difference and told us to pull forward and they would bring right stuff out in a minute...

This dude walks out, hands us the bag and we pull off... Low and fucking behold they fucked it up again!!

Personal ban back fucking on... I hate that place! I mean to fuck up once is one thing, shit happens, but to fuck up twice on the same VERY basic order is a bit much.
    Last edited by St.James; 04-19-2006, 03:02 PM.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Maybe it was the first guy/girl (who sold you the first "steak bagle thing") who messed up?

Comment

Youre better off not eating there Sir....That stuff is bad for you. I eat there about once a month, and every time I feel like total crap after I eat.

I think I'll join your "Mcban"
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Haven't eaten at McD's in about 5-6 years.

-a

Comment

I personaly think their food tastes like crap.
          I worked at a McD's... once... when I was 15... for like two weeks.
          It almost made me ill to see the crap I was cooking.
          Flash frozen patties of "100% pure Beef"... right.
          Granted it's from a cow, so you can say it's 100% pure beef, but I wouldn't serve it to my family.

Those Quarter Pounders start off as a good sized pattie... then you cook and squeeze the fat out of them and well... you all see the results.
          -Rick

Comment

To each his own I guess. I am of the opinion that nearly all food/drink is an acquired taste and I've eaten at MCDonald's for years so I like it.

It's also convenient that I actually like cheap food, usually more than expensive food.

Comment

Dude, I'm tryin to kick the fast food thing completely. I can't cook to save my life, which is what's killin me, but after seeing that Super Size me movie I eat fast food once a month instead of once or twice a week. It's so easy to stop by while on my lunch break and say there's nothing else to eat around me, but I'm tryin not to be a lazy bastard that I am and pack my own lunch. But I have also eaten it for years and am used to the way it tastes too. But since I'm such a horrible cook, I haven't really eaten anything that tastes good in a LONG time

Comment

I've always known their burgers as "rectum rockets" I think they season them with inositol! :ROTF:

Btw,
                Heads are bobbing all around,
                ...the son is out tonight...
                "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

MadJack... Your son is out where tonight? Ya lost me, fella.

Comment

Metallica lyrics?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's what I thought too, but surely he can't be referring to the lyrics to "Whiplash", the song my sig came from... "the son is out tonight" appears nowhere in Whiplash.

Perhaps I've had a few too many midweek Wicked's?

Comment

Um...Dave I had a CRAZY McD's story/experience..but there is no way in hell I can even attempt to explain what actually happened without looking like a tool..

Ever see "Super Troopers"...well it was that kinda deal..

combine that scene with the buger joint scene in "Falling down"...that was me!!!

Seriously!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dude spit in your burger and you pulled a machine gun on him at 11:05 AM?

Last edited by RacerX; 04-20-2006, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Um...yeah pretty much Ron...it's one of my ol' partners favorite bar stories..

I think I over-reacted ..just a tad...but I was provoked while in my blues..you can't do that!

It started over a purposely "smooshed" burger..I did hold it up in front of everyone to see, and told the manager to look at that picture and the smooshed thing I was holding ..it just went all downhill from there..

yes there was an arrest!
                            Last edited by horns666; 04-20-2006, 04:55 AM.
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Smooshed" that is it? HAR HAR HAR

OK, man I want the whole story...you tool!

Here or in the idiot thread...

Comment

Working...
                              X