No announcement yet.

More on McDonalds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of the hood and food places... I took my mom to the breakfast bar at Shoney's a couple of months ago and told her I smelled something odd, but couldn't put my finger on it.

Finally I said, you know what that smells like? That smells like fried bologna. Sure enough, I investigated it and there it was fucking fried bologna on the breakfast bar...

I asked if in all the years she's gone to any breakfast bar if she's ever seen fried bologna and not much to my surprise she said "No!"...
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by MadJack
      "the son is out tonight" appears nowhere in Whiplash. May be my burnt cells thinkin. I'll pull out the tab book and the CD and check.May be my burnt cells thinkin. I'll pull out the tab book and the CD and check.
      It's hot as hell tonight

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/metallica/92037.html
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Fried Bolgna...Oh hell yeah...that's fine dining in tha hood..

Fried Bologna and Koolaid!!!

HEY, That's a title of a new song right there..Fried Bologna and Koolaid..:ROTF:
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Perhaps we should try a new JCF jam with everyone interested and write some lyrics to a song called "Fried Bologna And Koolaid". Then write the music for it. Could be a classic. :ROTF:

Comment

Yeah...I think it should be a "Rap" metal parody...a tribute to the 10 years of torture we endured thru the entire Ebonical, African american metal movement..

This song beckons the ghost of Fred Durst!:ROTF:

Yeah, I can make fun of Rap...because I can back it up with 100% pure golden smack...

Das right..ITALIAN ICE is in da house..The KING of all that is rap!!!

Check it out yo..I'll just throw some free style out there Yo..show ya the goods..get a taste of this shiot!

Yeah Yeah, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon..Yeah..

Bitch I'd pop dat Coochie..
            like a cranked up John Ballucci

Yeah,, I know that's not how you spell his name..but in "Rap" you gotsta "Innovate" and whatnots..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Italian Ice. You're begging for a new nickname, huh? Like, Gelato. :ROTF:

Comment

Yeah Dave..didn't you know that's my AKA...

Oh hell yeah yo..

yo hell yeah!!!

yo..

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X