Who's coached Little League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's coached Little League?

In my continuing effort to remember that, at one time, I did contribute to the wellbeing of our yoot. I was a LL coach, as well. Both assistant and the "Real Deal". They call me, Tommy Kindasorda.
    Last edited by fett; 04-19-2006, 05:38 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by Uncle Fettster
    Tommy Kindasorda.

I'm an assistant soccer coach for my 3 year olds team.
    I chase down the ones that get distracted (bored) and try and run off the field.
    -Rick

Comment

I'm currently an assistant coach for my 12 year old daughters softball team. Practice consists of: "I'm tired", "It's too hoooot", "are we done yeeeet".
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Do they have to wear cups? With the boys,we always had to check. Well, at least ask.

Comment

I was an Ump for Varsity Baseball and softball. Also got to Ref High school girls Vollyball
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

As a coach, I had to ump a game and I was so nervous. Then the fucking ball on the pitch got stuck in the backstop. Runners on base. I had no idea what to do. It was awful. I looked in the book. No answer. I can't remember how we resolved it, but I'll never do that again.

Comment

What are ya, writing a book about us? Ya stalker!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Personal youth strength trainer
                Pop Warner football coach for 4 years
                Currently I coach my daughters fast pitch softball team.

Comment

I said a bad word. Sorry. Anyway, my point was that it's nice to hear about nice old times and not stuff on "Boob Tube" or whatever it's called.

Comment

I currently am an assistant coach for a Coach Pitch 1 team. I did a stint in T-ball and soccer also(all with my youngest son). Did some time in Youth Football with my oldest son when he was in it(for 4 years). Did the softball thing when my daughter was young(she's 21 now).
                    The Buzzard does not fear
                    The man in riot gear
                    Harvest a skull of stone
                    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Coached Little League basball....until I got sick of parents telling me where their kid should play. My response was " You be the coach then".

Went to soccer. Was good until the parents figured out the difference between a striker and a forward.

Then I coached youth bowling....much easier. -Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

i coach my daughter's soccer team. it's pretty funny the written questions that you have to answer on the coaching forms: "have you ever been accused or convicted of child molestation?"

As if a child molestor with a sinister scheme to carry out his perversions by coaching a U11 girls soccer team would be outed by this question. I guess they figure screening out honest perverts is better than nothing! :ROTF:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                        X