could be a sick read (ya think?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by followthereaper
    Wow... The Italians in that article are a lot different than the moronic ones in my town with their retarded spiky gelled hair, G-Unit shirts, and annoying sounding Hondas.

http://www.leehotti.com/index.htm

Comment

I don't know any dagos like that..those are "fags"..I guess fags come in all creeds and whatnots..

A fag is a fag is a fag!

and Leggo my Dago!

I'd give those fags the finger..and you know what..not a one would do a fuggin' thing about it..I know this!

I do it all the time!:ROTF:
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Those guys would have gotten eaten up in a matter of about 6 or 7 seconds if they just walked by my friends the wrong way. That was a much different time though, and I have not been back home to New York for a visit for almost 4 years now, and when I went the last time, things were very different , yet still the same. I'm with Bill they're pansies.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah, its those "Growing up Gotti" douchebags that give everyone else a bad name.:ROTF:

Comment

dead on balls accurate with that statement Carbuff.

Comment

jebus, we have tons of those fags here, not Italians but the same type of retards, tanned, stupid hair (tons of gel), same clothes etc. and the sad thing is that they get laid a lot
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Tanned is a good thing Endbat, you look a little healthier in my opinion, but look who's opinion it is - lol

Comment

That something about Mary goo gel's gotta go...

Gotti gets Gooey..?!!!:ROTF:

I would love to pull up next to those fags in their farting, TuPac blastin' Honda in my bad ass Cobra crankin' the Slayer..Look, smile and flip ..just so they can see me pull away with my plate reading "I AM EVIL"..

That always makes me smile!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tommy, I hear what ya sayin' but those Guido fags have something more than a tan, they are like airbrushed or something.
                    I like when chicks are tanned, plain white doesn't look good IMO, but overtanning isn't good either, some 30 year old woman can look like 50 if she has tanned too much.

If I get under the sun, shit, instantly I'm like microwaved. A couple of years ago I was in Turkey, me and some Turkish dude put our arms side by side, shit, my hand was way darker. And trust me, that dude was dark.
                    It's funny because, I'm just a regular northern whitey, I'm not a southern, I don't have dark hair, none of my ancestors were from southern nations.
                    Before I come to visit you I don't go under the sun at all, and If I'm there with you, outside, hunting the big boobed lady bats then whithin a couple of days you'll see how Endbat turns into Crapbat
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

My PP is 100% Italian...it looks airbrushed!!

It's beautiful!!

Comment

Hey yoooo, watch the Italian comments ovadere!

Actually IIRC, Lee Snotti and his friens are Albanian.
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I'm Calabrese...whatsa matta U

My PP is the only thing that is tan..why is this??

Comment

yooo tawwkin' ta me???!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X