The Spirit of Truth (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spirit of Truth (NSFW)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

..... ..... .....
    "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

What the hell is wrong with him? This is why I steer clear of these public access shows

Comment

I think this dude is cracked out or something haha.

Comment

Oh, That ...just one of my regular happy "customers" ..I know how to "deal" with those types and that's the "truth"..BEOTCH!

My steeltoe crushing their motherfuggin' skull BEOTCH!!!!:ROTF:

and then shoot their momma fo makin' their ugly inbreed ass..BEOTCH!!!:ROTF:

You see how arrogant and brave that piece of retarded shit is..well they ALL suck their thumb in a fetal position and cry like a girl whenever I had those assholes alone ..man was that shit FUN..

Hey man, don't EVER kid yourself ..when/if you ever have this kind of "power"..it's such an awesome rush.. none like you ever known...better than drugs, sex or metal!!.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Goddamnit!!! I want the 2 minutes I spent watching this freak back muva-fuckka!!

Comment

I was waiting fo da brutha to pull his gat and start shootin up da place.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

That's the dude in Black Eyed Peas, right?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                  better than drugs, sex or metal!!.

Better than metal? Surely you jest.

Comment

even as a devout Christian i find that hillarious!!! "i come in the name of Jesus by the Holy Spirit!!" yet he continually breaks the 5th commandment!!! WEAK!!

he could be douche of the year.....except that belongs to Tom Cruise!!!
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

"he could be douche of the year.....except that belongs to Tom Cruise!!!"

Amen Brotha.. that dude needs to back off the meths and come back down to earth...nah, you know what, let's just watch that looney, fag crash and burn..it'll be fun to watch..I'm waiting for South Park to put the fork in him..

Oh yes, stomping mudholes in these parasites is way better than METAL.."metal" is just the soundtrack to all that fun..your not just singing about it...your doing it!!!

I like this smiley>>>>

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, Tom Cruise is a fucktard. It's gonna be funny as hell when that kid Katie just had doesn't look a damned thing like him.
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                          Yeah, Tom Cruise is a fucktard. It's gonna be funny as hell when that kid Katie just had doesn't look a damned thing like him.
                          I think he's got an afro...anyone seen OJ lately..:ROTF:

BREAKING NEWS>>>>>I heard that OJ just joined the church of Scientology...this is not yet confirmed..just a brand new rumor at this time..:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by markD

he could be douche of the year.....except that belongs to Tom Cruise!!!
                            I think you're just jealous you didn't get to poke Katie Holmes!

Comment

you busted me!!!
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X