Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone a member of the Uli Jon Roth forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a member of the Uli Jon Roth forum?

If so, does anyone know the admin's email (ulijonroth.com). I'd like to see if they will ever activate my membership, and there is no way of contacting the admin until you have been activated. If you do not want to hand it out, maybe someone could pass a message asking on when activations will happen? Thank you.
    Just a guitar player...

webmaster@ is usually a good place to start.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

First thing I tried, it bounced back.
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Did this page not work for you?

http://www.ulijonroth.com/sky/contac..._forwarder.php
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Genius!
          Just a guitar player...

Comment

Uli is here right now..at my house..

He's not doin' so good lately guys..nah, he's just livin' outta his VW "SKY" bus...

He's playing here in town on May 13...we're hoping we can sell enough tickets so he could play that night..we sold 3 so far..including Uli and me..oh and his drummer..

Too bad tho...Uli is the KING of all things shred..too bad in C-town ..shred is still dead..

So Uli's thinking of re-vamping Rage Against The Machine..he barrowed my 'ol whammy pedal..he's learning all the Tom Morello solos right now as we speak..

Dat's rite Uli...that solo..goes.."boinga boinga boing bing bing bop"...he got it down on the first try...!!!!

He'll be rich and on the cover of GW in no time!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X