Off to Sweden and Norway next week !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Sweden and Norway next week !

Been to the Carribean alot, but have never been to Europe. I'll be teching at a few shows for Tad Morose. they are debuting their new singer.
    Any good suggestions for the Gothenburg/Bollnas/Gavle areas? How about Huasgesund Norway?
    Thanks

Stop by Stockholm if you want to see the cleanest city in the world

If you're thinking of going to Haugesund, check out Bergen too. Very beautiful city and approaching Bergen from the North Sea by plane is just amazing with the many little islands and reefs. And the Norwegian people are just the best, most friendly people i've ever met.

Maybe they are so friendly because they have all that oil?...

Have a pleasant trip, Wayniac.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Tad Marose smokes..I have all their shit..can't wait to hear the new singer...anyone we know..or some newbie dude..

Bloodbound with their old singer is pretty cool!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Can't beat Stockholms red light district for "window shopping"
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

JCF'er Krunah (I think thats how he spells it) lives in Vang, Vang i Valdres, Norway. Look him up while you're there...
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I think he's Kai Rune which probably makes it "kruneh"
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks guys !
              I'll be in the van for 14 hrs with the guys and a driver when we go from Gavle to Haugesund, so I'm sure it'll be a blast!
              Horns - the new guy is Joe Comeau - he was with Annihilator for 2 or 3 CDs... has a good voice, not sure if his style as a frontman is the same as Urban - but that'll be interesting to see.
              Ironically, Bloodbound is also playing at the Gothenburg Fest, so I'll get to check them out as well.
              Skal !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                I think he's Kai Rune which probably makes it "kruneh"
                That is correct

I´ve never been to Haugesund and have absolutely no knowledge of that city, other than I think it´s quite small, and is located out on the coast. It´s pretty far away from me though.

I´ll guess they´re playing that festival out there, Karmoygeddon?
                (The place is called Karmoy).

Comment

Yep - you got it ! I guess that fest is pretty small...It sounded like Guitarmageddon to me at first..
                  Looking forward to the trip...

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac
                    the new guy is Joe Comeau - he was with Annihilator for 2 or 3 CDs... has a good voice
                    Cool! Joe played guitar for Overkill for a few years. Have a fun trip!!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sweet! I know Joe more from Overkill than Annihilator, I didn't realize he sang with them that long.
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

ironically enough, i'm in Gothenburg visiting my swedish friends on saturday!

Pish up to end all pishups!

Comment

I think he was on 2 studio CD's and a live CD? I liked what I heard (obviously so did the Tad Morose guys ! lol) so we'll see how it goes with TM.
                          Thanks for the well wishes - I'll post when I get back....

Comment

Working...
                          X