Suicide by Nail Gun: unsuccessful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide by Nail Gun: unsuccessful

Check out this guy! Got high on meth then shot himself 12 times yes folks TWELVE times in the head!! Then when he got sober complained of a headache!! What a Loser!!!!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...webnail21.html

Drugs are bad, mmkay? Dahhhh!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

I just read about that. People never stop making me wonder!!

I was watching something on TV tonight about some dude that called 911 because he shot himself in the head and MISSED! Instead he blew a hole in his head and removed all of his teeth.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Guess he didn't miss then....

Comment

Looks like someone saw Final Destination 3!

Comment

Well, he missd the part that was supposed to kill him.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This thread is useless without pics.

Comment

Not a very good one. The local TV news was showing a better X ray. I'll continue to look.

"
                But once X-rays were taken of the man’s head, doctors quickly realized it was critical to get him into surgery fast, and the patient was flown to Oregon Health and Science University for specialized treatment.

There, doctors said they peeled back the patient’s face and removed the nails with pliers and a high-speed drill. "

Ewwww!

Comment

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I imagine Bill peed himself!

Comment

Psychological examinations showed he had "poor judgment and insight."
                        Gee, ya think?

Comment

Working...
                        X