Amityville Horror Killer speaks tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amityville Horror Killer speaks tonight

Tonight at 9pm Eastern Time will be a documentary on the Amityville Horror killings. Ronald Defeo will be speaking from prison for the first time since the murders. It will be on A&E at 9pm EST. Should be interesting.

Last edited by Jack The Riffer; 04-24-2006, 05:07 PM.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

I read an interview with the real George Lutz not long ago so this one should be cool...
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

man, that goes back a way.....I used to pass that house on the buss on the way to school in 7-8th grade.....freaky...
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

hmmm, i'll have to watch that
        MOSH ON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I dated a girl who lived right down the street. I was surprised on how close the house it to the street. In the movie it looks like its set way back. Also, there are houses right next to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
            I dated a girl who lived right down the street. I was surprised on how close the house it to the street. In the movie it looks like its set way back. Also, there are houses right next to it.
            Are you sure the movie house is the same house where the murders occured?
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Movie house is in New Jersey: http://www.bigwaste.com/photos/nj/amityville/
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Actual house at 112 Ocean Ave:

http://www.amityvillerecord.com/News...t_Page/19.html

http://www.amityvillehorrortruth.com/
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yep, totally different house than was in the movie, the yard and chimney were a dead giveaway.
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dammit!! Missed it here.

Comment

I watched it. I guess it had nothing to do with the supernatural theme of the movie, huh?
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have ghosts in my house..I bang 'em!

all of them..why not..it's my house...I's pay all da muddafuggin' billz all up in here!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Any of you ex LI'ers ever go to Edgewood?
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I watched it. De Feo is claiming that Dawn, his sister, killed the young children in the house and that he only killed the mother, father and Dawn. His story has changed so many times that no one believes him anyway.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                              Movie house is in New Jersey: http://www.bigwaste.com/photos/nj/amityville/
                              Yep, that is not the original house in NJ. The original one is very close to the street, the creepy windows face the street and there are houses to the right and left of it. The only similarity is that its on the water and there is a boat house out in back.

Comment

Working...
                              X