Gross!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gross!!

GO to the "Picture Gallery" of this website. It will save you money on dinner tonight. Photos NSFW

http://drnatura.com

Is it worse than this?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yes!! for sure!!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Ace, you're a vegan, so you don't need that stuff, right?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

1000 times worse.....I can't imagine this is inside us all????

Comment

I have never understood why people wanna take pictures of their poo. Much less pull it out of the bowl for a look see.

Comment

wtf worms!!! what are you people eating? we stopped living in the "bush" years ago!

just saw the pix,........I'm going to have nightmares tonight! Thanks
              Last edited by hgsmith; 04-24-2006, 09:59 PM.

Comment

OMFG! It's extremely disturbing that these people had this in their colons, but what's even worse is that they took pictures of it. If THAT kind of stuff is in MY body, I want it out RIGHT FUCKING NOW! He's right about the terrible food we eat, I'm just not convinced that his $76.00 tea will actually work, or will fucing kill me.
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Some nasty looking stuff there... you can get similar results by going to a colonics clinc, except that they stick a hose up your ass and flush the shit out of your colon instead. That's about $65 for a 45-minute session and you have to do about 6 sessions to clean it all out. This guy's tea could be a bargain in comparison...
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

If you think that's gross, I have a vid link that will make you vomit. I won't post it here, but PM and I'll send it to you.
                    Just a guitar player...

Comment

I'd be willing to try that stuff to see what comes out. I sure don't want that kind of junk inside me.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Has there been any other research or opinions (outside of their own website) that this product actually works?

The pics didn't skeeve me out, I've seen far worse. But I'm more interested if the product actually does work like the testimonials on the website.

Comment

Ken, a girl at work does a similar routine yearly. She said the stuff she passed looks like what is shown in the pictures.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Cool then...might have to try it myself then! Thanks Scott!

I can use the excretions to decorate my neighbors trees in front of their house!....LMAO!

Comment

cant believe thats in there. Iv had some pretty dodgy shits after a heavy night on the stellas after a curry followed by a post club kebad but nothing to rival that. To be honest if i passed that I would have to take a photo cos no1 wud believe me if i described it to them!
                              If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Working...
                              X